• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIRE 🔥STRONG NOW!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I am way more vocal about CJL but this one is right up there on the WTF were we thinking scale. 

It's going to be a long off-season.  

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,429
  • Days Won:  3

Its gotta suck to be Michael Kelly.

You want to fire Strong.

You know you should fire Strong.

But you really can’t fire Strong...until you really have an allaby when the team goes 3-9 next year.

However, the damage will be almost irreversible by then.

Then everyone is just constantly gonna say how much you suck as an AD.

Terrible situation.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

The firing of heath had genshafts fingerprints all over it. Antigua was a nice guy but a train wreck as a coach. Gregory has done a magnificent job and has the program heading in the right direction. Kelly has his first critical decision. Keep strong and pray he makes changes otherwise get ready for a very long year without many victories and few fans in the stands outside the Wisconsin game. If he fires strong now the team would at least have a new staff and might be able to keep fans interested if the new coach brings in an exciting high scoring offense

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  96
  • Days Won:  0

I everyone really forgetting? We didn't fire Heath to hire Antigua. We did it to hire Masiello, who was found to have lied on his resume. 

I will always wonder how Steve Masiello wouldve done here. I can't help but feel we were about to emerge from a four-decade hibernation in men's hoops.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

It's going to be a long off-season.  

You can pick from OCS, CJL, Publix subs, who all should be fired there is just so many choices that make the offseason a swimming good time. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Days Won:  12

I have officially cut off USF athletics from my donations. I won't take it personally if they dont care but if they do they will make a change and we shall resume the donations. Up to them. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

32 minutes ago, TruthARevolutionaryAct said:

I everyone really forgetting? We didn't fire Heath to hire Antigua. We did it to hire Masiello, who was found to have lied on his resume. 

I will always wonder how Steve Masiello wouldve done here. I can't help but feel we were about to emerge from a four-decade hibernation in men's hoops.

I believe he **** the bed at Manhattan 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, hm101 said:

I have officially cut off USF athletics from my donations. I won't take it personally if they dont care but if they do they will make a change and we shall resume the donations. Up to them. 

I'm not sure you meant that to sound the way it does .... that USF should make a personnel move based strictly on your withholding of donations.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/usf-bulls/2018/12/20/usf-goes-out-with-a-whimper-in-38-20-gasparilla-bowl-loss/.

charlie didn’t know the score when he kicked the fg. He thought it was 21-7 when it was 28-7