• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gasparilla Bowl Game Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, beastiebull said:

USF all time winning percentage is .580 vs Marshall's .518, with us playing in a BCS for 5 years. 

Yes USF is much better than Marshall. 

The AAC ended 2017 with 3 ranked teams including your very own arrogant fan-having USF Bulls at #21.. CUSA had 0. 

2018, ended with the AAC having only 1 top 25 with another 1 receiving votes.  Throughout the season however there were again about 3 teams in and out of the Top 25 including, again, your arrogant fan-having USF Bulls.  Again, CUSA without a sniff all season. 

Yes the AAC is much better than CUSA.

It is reasonable for USF fans to be embarrassed in losing by 3TDs, at home, in a bowl game to Marshall.  It is not arrogant.

Marshall has played over 844 more football games than USF, theres a chance that when we get to that point we aren't even close to .518. They have a long standing history and traditions. 

They have 6 conference championships.

They have finished a season ranked in the AP poll more than us 

I did say the top of the AAC is better, but we have only been in the top of the conference 2 out of 5 years and have never won a division. 

The Big East that we were in was not very good, it got looted and thrown out of the big boys table and we were 22-34 (.393) in that conference so its not even like we were very good in the conference. 

Theres really not much that separates USF and Marshall 

• Upvote 1