• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good luck against Marshall

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, TyBull said:

Wow. That was ugly. I am old enough to remember that crash. Let us not lower ourselves to that level.

JMHO

I’m not that old but I’m pretty sure I would shed zero tears. When they were busy going 0-12 multiple times I don’t remember going to their boards and harassing them but they were at that time still coming here and begging for our attention and acceptance. Now we foolishly gave them a hand up and into our world and still they can’t be gracious and instead come here to harass us instead of being content with their success. 0-4 and no more was where this “rivalry” was meant to die, they have always been a pimple on our ass and if G-d wants to remove the blemish that is them I cannot question his infinite wisdom.

Edited by puc86
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m not that old but I’m pretty sure I would shed zero tears. When they were busy going 0-12 multiple times I don’t remember going to their boards and harassing them but they were at that time still coming here and begging for our attention and acceptance. Now we foolishly gave them a hand up and into our world and still they can’t be gracious and instead come here to harass us instead of being content with their success. 0-4 and no more was where this “rivalry” was meant to die, they have always been a pimple on our ass and if G-d wants to remove the blemish that is them I cannot question his infinite wisdom.

You have some serious mental issues. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, NotFromUCF said:

You have some serious mental issues. 

They are marginal at best

Edited by puc86
  • Downvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

1 minute ago, ucfbs said:

Indeed.  Most Knights found a whole new level of respect for Bulls after MZ went down a few weeks back.

It's one thing to trash talk UCF fans and their team.  Go ahead and 'return fire' at UCF fans and curse their team on-the-field.  That's fine.

But it's another to wish harm to a bunch of young men, most of which just want to get a college degree.  This is worse than just hoping UCF becomes another destroyed SMU like program, but actual death of young men who's only 'crime' is that they picked a rival.  It's not remotely 'talking trash,' but exposing yourself as 'human trash.'

I will try to deal with my trashiness. Want to know a good way to avoid it? Try staying off our board. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, knightro2003 said:

Hey Bull Buddy, cheer up.  I know it’s hard not to say pretty nasty things when your program is down and out, but it will get better one day. 

I understand that being the 6th best team in Florida must be very frustrating, but many UCF fans are rooting for you guys to turn it around on the field and with attendance.  Let’s try to keep it positive before your big game.  

I know it most be horrific to have hyperbolic responses to your cheeky jabs, you guys invaded us looking to get a few kicks in on us and elicit a response. You don't get to cry when someone gives you what you came here trying to get. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Petey the Pirate said:

Blimey!   Avast trying to blow the man down.   Offer parley and give quarter.   Ho!

I would love to respond to this if anyone can translate it. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

Best of luck to you guys tonight!  Hope you do the AAC proud! 

Hate that your fan fest stuff got cancelled due to this crappy weather across the state.  You all can tough it out in the stadium for the game, though.  I was at the USF game when your Herd of Thunder made its debut back in '99 (I think) and I've never been to a football game at any location that was THAT wet, but it sure made for some fun memories.

UCF alum & mom of 2 UCF alum, stepmom of a USF alum

3 minutes ago, ucfbs said:

I'll let Marshall decide for us Knights ... I posted it to their board for 'incentive.'

I am sure their players are reading message boards an hour and a half before the game looking for incentive. I have always wanted my own publicist but you seem to be a bit dull for the job. 

8 minutes ago, knightro2003 said:

It’s ok, I forgive you.  We all say stupid stuff when we are young.  I know you are just angry about the downward trend of the bulls.   But there is a lot to be proud about with your program.  You are building that new practice facility, you just resigned your head coach, you locked in that 2 for 1 with Louisville, and you won that mascot contest a few years ago.   

Thank you so much for your forgiveness and care. 

• Upvote 1