• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good luck against Marshall

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys, I just wanted to wish you good luck against Marshall in your bowl game.  I remember when UCF used to have to play Marshall, we weren’t that good so they were challenging at first, but our program grew and eventually we surpassed them.  I know your team can get there one day.  Even if you lose, I’m sure the bulls will give them a challenge and might even shock the world with a win.

Let’s hope you can break the losing streak and bring home the lawnmower trophy to start building up your trophy case!  I’ll make sure to flip over a couple times in between commercials as I binge watch Seinfeld reruns.

Also, don’t forget, UCF will be playing in the Fiesta Bowl against LSU on New Years Day.  This is our second consecutive ny6 bowl, third total.   Make sure to tune in and root for the best aac team to win its 3rd ny6 championship.  Just think, you guys may get here one day!

good luck! 😃

Edited by knightro2003
  • Like 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,725

Thanks. I hope you get your back-to-back national championship win. That will show the world how relevant your program has become since that 0-12 season.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,089
  • Days Won:  56

8 minutes ago, knightro2003 said:

Hey guys, I just wanted to wish you good luck against Marshall in your bowl game.  I remember when UCF used to have to play Marshall, we weren’t that good so they were challenging at first, but our program grew and eventually we surpassed them.  I know your team can get there one day.  Even if you lose, I’m sure the bulls will give them a challenge and might even shock the world with a win.

Let’s hope you can break the losing streak and bring home the lawnmower trophy to start building up your trophy case!  I’ll make sure to flip over a couple times in between commercials as I binge watch Seinfeld reruns.

Also, don’t forget, UCF will be playing in the Fiesta Bowl against LSU on New Years Day.  This is our second consecutive ny6 bowl, third total.   Make sure to tune in and root for the best aac team to win its 3rd ny6 championship.  Just think, you guys may get here one day!

good luck! 😃

Jerk

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

25-0 and still need daddy’s approval.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Terrible weather today, probably tonight. Good luck. No injuries tonight I hope. Beat the Herd.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, footnfan1 said:

Terrible weather today, probably tonight. Good luck. No injuries tonight I hope. Beat the Herd.

Thank you! 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,627

Mods, please delete or move to the state or AAC board.  It's enough to get in a pissing contest with them the week we play them, but really not needed now.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Thank you! 

Just looked at the Radar, things look a lot better. Thank goodness, this has been a terrible weather day. 

Thanks for giving this old guy some football to watch tonight.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

16 minutes ago, knightro2003 said:

good luck! 😃

I hope LSU destroys you or your plane pulls a Marshal on its way to the Fiesta Bowl and you are forever wiped from our lives. 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 9

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,725

10 minutes ago, knightro2003 said:

Thanks, it is pretty great to have those ny6 trophies in our case, I appreciate the well wishes.  

The losing streak did suck.  I’m sure you know what I’m talking about- don’t worry though, it won’t last forever.  Maybe you will break yours tonight and in the next couple years you can land your first AAC championship! 

Screenshot_20181102-133332-picsay.thumb.png.1ab3ea72db96b2945290709221cdb1fe.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1