• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
goingbackbull

Out of shape players

9 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

So we have resorted to body shaming our football team? 🤣 ****, some of you guys need to attend that Hater's Ball from the Chapelle Show lol Geez man, what else is left to hate on? We hate the coaches, players, conference, recruiting rankings, our rival's success, A.D, stadium we play in, all ex-coaches, players bodies, and what else am I missing? 

WaWa

Someone google "P5 football players shirtless" on their work computer. Its for research reasons obviously.  

11 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

So we have resorted to body shaming our football team? 🤣 ****, some of you guys need to attend that Hater's Ball from the Chapelle Show lol Geez man, what else is left to hate on? We hate the coaches, players, conference, recruiting rankings, our rival's success, A.D, stadium we play in, all ex-coaches, players bodies, and what else am I missing? 

Oh come on, seriously!?! You left out #1 - The fans - standing, sitting, showing up late, leaving early, not showing up at all, their personal traditions, etc, etc.

GO BULLS!

• Haha 1

E5E5E78D-E21D-4396-AFC8-D4B404C8DF18.jpeg.3fd0900c810af9f38c41a107a690cbff.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

Someone google "P5 football players shirtless" on their work computer. Its for research reasons obviously.  

I just did.  It got me to a site called Goldenshowers.com.   I think it may be affiliated with UCF

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

No time. I've been watching the measurements portion of the NFL combine all morning on repeat.

6 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

AAC refs and Bulls administration aka Kelly and Genshaft

42 minutes ago, mellobull said:
7 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

AAC refs and Bulls administration aka Kelly and Genshaft

I don't think that quote is attributable to me... this is slanderous.

17 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

aaron lynch said you forgot the meal plan

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2018 at 8:51 PM, JTrue said:

I’m not implying anything. If there were videos of the girls in my history classes playing on the beach, I’d probably watch them, too. I don’t know if I’d post an opinion about them, but who knows.

I think the two of you should go to the beach and look at each other’s bodies, study them closely, write your thoughts down and never share them with anyone ever!