• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Game Pep Rally, Bulls Happy Hour

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It does make zero difference now in the AAC...it would have made a difference in the BE...the Titanic sailed and CJL was our captain. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

0236EBC4-CDC3-4782-B31D-DC6E95203C65.gif

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

0236EBC4-CDC3-4782-B31D-DC6E95203C65.gif

I can’t imagine having to go thru life denying the only success we have ever had as a program and needing to besmirch the only captain we have ever had that unfortunately was taken down by the Doug and Judy iceberg. When it comes to measuring Jim the only question that needs to be asked: “is our program better off now than it was 10 years ago”?

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I can’t imagine having to go thru life denying the only success we have ever had as a program and needing to besmirch the only captain we have ever had that unfortunately was taken down by the Doug and Judy iceberg. When it comes to measuring Jim the only question that needs to be asked: “is our program better off now than it was 10 years ago”?

No it’s not....because of not winning a BE championship.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No it’s not....because of not winning a BE championship.

You are wrong and I know this because I have traveled back in time and altered various courses of history and us winning all of the BEAST titles had zero effect on us staying out of the AAC and cozying up to UCF. Only one single thing changed the entire course of our program and that was keeping CJL. I would tell you more but I don’t want to ruin my novel for you.

25 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You are wrong and I know this because I have traveled back in time and altered various courses of history and us winning all of the BEAST titles had zero effect on us staying out of the AAC and cozying up to UCF. Only one single thing changed the entire course of our program and that was keeping CJL. I would tell you more but I don’t want to ruin my novel for you.

When you go back in time again can you buy me 500 shares of Amazon common stock and 300 shares of Apple preferred stock. That should just be enough to get the IPF started. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

26 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You are wrong and I know this because I have traveled back in time and altered various courses of history and us winning all of the BEAST titles had zero effect on us staying out of the AAC and cozying up to UCF. 

With attendance we had in the Big East years, winning conference titles would have allowed that to continue, this creating more revenue and the clear sight of fan support for the football program.  Chances are good that we would have had a seat at the big boy table shortly thereafter also due to TV market.  

Now if your novel was a Choose Your Own Adventure book and this was one of the endings, I'd do all I could to promote it as a bestseller.  Without this ending, your novel is a non-starter and I call BS on your revisionist historical fiction.  

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

When you go back in time again can you buy me 500 shares of Amazon common stock and 300 shares of Apple preferred stock. That should just be enough to get the IPF started. 

Your purchase of amazon stock messes up the space time continuum and Amazon collapses. That’s why I could keep us in the parallel where CjL stays our coach, the butterfly effect had a negative impact on me personally.

7 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

With attendance we had in the Big East years, winning conference titles would have allowed that to continue, this creating more revenue and the clear sight of fan support for the football program.  Chances are good that we would have had a seat at the big boy table shortly thereafter also due to TV market.  

Now if your novel was a Choose Your Own Adventure book and this was one of the endings, I'd do all I could to promote it as a bestseller.  Without this ending, your novel is a non-starter and I call BS on your revisionist historical fiction.  

You will have to wait for the book, until then you are only postulating and I can’t support that.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You will have to wait for the book, until then you are only postulating and I can’t support that.

Thanks for confirming the alternate ending I asserted isn't in the book, and the book is therefore dead on arrival.