• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chucky on Greatest All Time Grizzlies

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  19

Chucky was my all time favorite player. We were 1 year apart at USF and I had a class with him. For those who don't know, in the last couple years he came back to USF and finished his degree, which is certainly awesome. I probably went to 25-30 of his NBA games, with half of those in his first season in Orlando. I remember going out to LA to see him play on the Lakers and how impressive he was at a time when Kobe was hurt.

He gets to the dome about once a season to support USF. What always strikes me as odd is that Charlie Bradley and Radenko are always sitting in the floor seats, real visible while Chucky is usually just up in the stands, behind the bench. 

• Like 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

What always strikes me as odd is that Charlie Bradley and Radenko are always sitting in the floor seats, real visible while Chucky is usually just up in the stands, behind the bench

That's just recent for CB. He used to have tix up behind our bench, top of section, even with the baseline. Still kind of cool to see the former players around. Tron's floating around at times and I've seen familiar faces but can't put a name with them .... Also, Scott Johnson had floor seats same area where Radenko sits now but haven't seen him for awhile.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

21 minutes ago, Triple B said:

That's just recent for CB. He used to have tix up behind our bench, top of section, even with the baseline. Still kind of cool to see the former players around. Tron's floating around at times and I've seen familiar faces but can't put a name with them .... Also, Scott Johnson had floor seats same area where Radenko sits now but haven't seen him for awhile.

Who?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,725
  • Days Won:  0

17 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Who?

Altron Jackson (I'm thinking is who Tron is). From the Seth Greenberg era.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

49 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Altron Jackson (I'm thinking is who Tron is). From the Seth Greenberg era.

Yeah, I lke 2 kep typ 2 a min ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

I've noticed you don't like to post much.  Oh wait, 55,500+ posts.  Have you confused with someone else.  😁

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Weren't you the guy who told Benitez Bernard to shorten it up to just initials?

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I've noticed you don't like to post much.  Oh wait, 55,500+ posts.  Have you confused with someone else.  😁

While hoping to not egg 🍳 you on, he actually has many more posts as he reinvented himself quite awhile back.  He did so in a nod of respect in order to not surpass a former member who had contributed a lot to the board. I have to give him credit as most who reinvent themselves here usually do so for only slightly short of nefarious reasons.