Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  vs. SMU 9/28 Time TBD

1 2 3 4 Total
    SC State 3 0 6 7 16
    Bulls 7 17 17 14 55

McCloud 16/27, 217 yds, 3 TDs; 12 carries 56 yds, 2 TDs
    Ford 3 carries, 37 yds, TD; 4 recs, 100 yds, TD
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

Chucky on Greatest All Time Grizzlies

Greatest All-Time Memphis Grizzlies: Chucky Atkins

The Memphis Grizzlies have changed several players careers, and coming in at number 21 on our All-Time list is former guard Chucky Atkins.

Memphis has been the stopping ground for numerous players who need to re-create their game, and Chucky Atkins was just another guy who found himself in the 901.

Atkins had two of his best seasons in the NBA in his two seasons with the Memphis Grizzlies. Averaging a two of his highest seasons in the NBA in points and overall court action.

Link

I don't care if it's the Grizzlies or not....was nice to stumble over a recent basketball article on Chucky.

• Like 1

Forgot all about him

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Forgot all about him

Marquette .... free throws. I feel horrible  that that’s my lasting memory of a player with jersey hanging from rafters. 

• Crying 1

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Marquette .... free throws. I feel horrible  that that’s my lasting memory of a player with jersey hanging from rafters. 

OMG we were so close to NYC and Madison Square Garden...that was a killer

Doesn't say much about the Grizzlies that someone that spent 2 seasons with the team is 21 on the all time list. 

Chucky has a 13-year-old son who's just like Dad. Coach Gregory should offer him now.  It would be great PR. Search YouTube and you'll see vid of him - His name is Joel.

• Like 1

Chucky was awesome at USF. I was a student his freshman year. I attended every home game back then, and students used to be able to sit behind the home team bench. In Chucky's first or second game he seemed to be hesitant on offense. During a timeout I called his name, he looked up at me, and I made a shooting motion and told him to shoot the ball. He went back in the game, started shooting and scoring. The rest is history. True story. You're welcome Grizzlies fans. 😏🤘

• Upvote 1

no doubt he is chucky's son same mannerisms on his moves and shot

2 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

The handles sick for a 13 year old.

• Upvote 1