• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF catching flack for not scheduling UF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/florida-trolling-ucf.856946/page-7

UCF’s arrogance will backfire once they get knocked off their high horse. UF and other posters defending and congratulating USF for the willingness to take what UF offered and have a chance to beat UF on the field with three attempts to do it while UCF cries that UF won’t give them  1 for 1 because they are national champs and won 25 straight.

To me this shows teams who may be in a position to vote on realignment that UCF will be difficult to deal with if they were to ever have the chance to be in a P5 Conference. I can promise you that although they are on a nice streak right now that if you polled UF and FSU and asked who they would rather share a conference with I am willing to beat they would both say USF. 

Edited by HPbull

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

I think the P5 will add teams that will help make them more money if they decide to expand.  Playing nicies with them in the scheduling department is probably not very high on their list of priorities

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

We were taking that attitude way back when, but it was BCS to BCS more than it was about how "awesome" we were.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, John Tonison said:

Newsflash....top 10 teams don't take 2 for 1s😂

Which is why you're not a top 4 team ... and never will be as long as your only aspiration apparently is to be the tallest midget. Congrats, btw, for defending that title.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Hate tioruin a good non story, especially involving the lizards.....Andy is the UCF Communications  Boss

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Which is why you're not a top 4 team ... and never will be as long as your only aspiration apparently is to be the tallest midget. Congrats, btw, for defending that title.

How much better would their schedule look this year with the gators on it?

Perception wise, probably a lot better. After  doing nothing for 5 years, uf was pre season ranked pretty darn well, for no reason IMO.

We will see vs. no rings Jimmy just how good they are. 

1 minute ago, footnfan1 said:

Perception wise, probably a lot better. After  doing nothing for 5 years, uf was pre season ranked pretty darn well, for no reason IMO.

We will see vs. no rings Jimmy just how good they are. 

They lost 3 games, if they played ucf and lost they would be a 4 loss team and the perception changes.  It's lose, lose for the G5 teams.

Just now, chapelbull said:

They lost 3 games, if they played ucf and lost they would be a 4 loss team and the perception changes.  It's lose, lose for the G5 teams.

Completely agree. I did not want to assume UCF would win, but just answer the perception question.

Milton healthy, I think UCF wins handily, but you just never know. With DMack playing, who knows. I would like to think he would torch the uf secondary, but he only has a 2+  game  sample.