• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad
Brad

Two front row, midcourt seats USF vs. App. State

Two front row, midcourt seats USF vs. App. State

Two seats together for the Bulls vs. Appalachian State  game on Saturday, December 15.

Buffet Included

Section 102

Row A

Seats 21 and 22

Please be sure you have the correct email address in your profile.  These tickets will be transferred via email.

***Please note:  If tickets are not claimed within 24 hours, they will be withdrawn.

• Submitter
  • Expiration Date
    1 day and 23 hours
  • Submitted
    12/12/2018
  • Category

We are going to the women's game and didn't know until today that there was a men's game beforehand.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

We are going to the women's game and didn't know until today that there was a men's game beforehand.  

Got this email yesterday and have gotten emails like it about Women's basketball games only all year. I'm assuming I get them as a MBB season ticket holder, but it should go out to all Bulls Club members

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.tmclient.ticketmaster.com%2Flib%2Ffea215737462057c75%2Fm%2F4%2Fd0eabd41-cb06-4d07-9652-c31f848241ee.jpg&t=1544650215&ymreqid=b72b7dfe-a9d3-0e08-0132-0d0035010000&sig=ZLXmG8pnKzgow.24oVHxmQ--~C

USF Basketball
Upcoming Games

Your USF Bulls are in action over the next few weeks at the Yuengling Center and you won't want to miss a minute of the action!

Purchase your tickets today to any of our remaining December home games by clicking on the links below!

December 15 • Men vs. App State • 1 PM
December 15 • Women vs. Grambling State • 3:30 PM
December 17 • Women vs. Vermont • 7 PM
December 21 • Men vs. Alcorn State • 7 PM
December 29 • Men vs. Fairleigh Dickinson • 1 PM

Keep up to date with your Bulls all season long by logging on to
GoUSFBulls.com.

See you at the Yuengling Center! Thank you for your support of USF Athletics!

Went back through my Trash folder and didn't see it.  

33 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Went back through my Trash folder and didn't see it.  

Email problems seem to pop up from time to time ...... Maybe should set up a thread to post emails like that from USF every time we get one so others can make sure still in loop.

So, when will the HW & 5/3 clubs open for WBB buffets.   Communication from the AD is horrible as usual.

2 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

So, when will the HW & 5/3 clubs open for WBB buffets.   Communication from the AD is horrible as usual.

90 minutes before game time.  I've actually received emails before each women's game.  Look for one tomorrow or Friday.  Use Gate C this year.

56 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

90 minutes before game time.  I've actually received emails before each women's game.  Look for one tomorrow or Friday.  Use Gate C this year.

I got those emails too. Not going to be there...I’m in Vancouver, BC, heading to Alaska.    I give the tickets away to hungry people, so I need to tell them when they can show up.  How is 90 minutes going to work with the 1 pm mens game going on?   

25 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

I got those emails too. Not going to be there...I’m in Vancouver, BC, heading to Alaska.    I give the tickets away to hungry people, so I need to tell them when they can show up.  How is 90 minutes going to work with the 1 pm mens game going on?   

Same way it worked for the Friday double header a couple of weeks ago ... and I think it's funny you're still pretending like you have tickets.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:17 AM, Bausfkid said:

I live 1,200 miles away and don't want to the food option.  I want my tickets.

On 4/27/2018 at 1:37 PM, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

Option!!!   Your options are: 1. take it or  2.  take a hike.  We’re taking the later, and have talked to others that are contemplating doing the same. 

Triple digging in the crates