• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

UGH! Bowl Ticket Disappointment

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I bought my bowl ticket through the Gasparilla Bowl this year (since I was buying three and donating two, I was able to get these cheaper than the $85 through USF). However, they sent me a sorry ass printed scantron ticket and not a bowl ticket (with name of the bowl and the logo). I have every bowl ticket in my collection and this looks terrible. Does anyone know where I can exchange this for an actual ticket? Or does this bowl not make an actual ticket with the logo on it? 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

I thought you would be disappointed that they say "Gasparilla Bowl" on them.

Well.....yeah that’s true😂😂😂. I called USF ticket office and they are getting the tickets from the Bowl committee tomorrow. I suspect those are the regular tickets. If so, I’ll pay the $85 (ugh!) and donate a third ticket to charity. Got to keep the collection tradition going....no matter how painful.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  41
  • Days Won:  0

Email Jose Gaspar himself and ask him why 😂... when you paid for the ticket it asked you if you wanted to print from home or have it shipped to an address and those were additional fees. I have a feeling that is where your can find you answer. I would think they would ship an actual ticket and not a piece of paper. Having a collection of bowl game tickets its pretty cool, the Miami Beach Bowl Tickets where the super cool when we went up against Northern Illinois. 

Edited by Jason Pryor

Just now, Jason Pryor said:

Email Jose Gaspar himself and ask him why 😂... when you paid for the ticket it asked you if you wanted to print from home or have shipped to an address and those were additional fees. I have a feeling that is where you can find you answer. I would think they would ship an actual ticket and not a piece of paper. Having a collection of bowl game tickets its pretty cool, the Miami Beach Bowl Tickets where the super cool when we went against Northern Illinois. 

I am working on it. This ticket was like a ticket master ticket so it did have more than a bar code but not the usual fancy and larger bowl ticket. I have them all and want to keep the collection going (we played Western Kentucky in the Miami Bowl not Northern Illinois...we played that team in the International Bowl back in 08). USF gets the bowl tickets today so should find out if the bowl even has souvenir tickets or not.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  41

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am working on it. This ticket was like a ticket master ticket so it did have more than a bar code but not the usual fancy and larger bowl ticket. I have them all and want to keep the collection going (we played Western Kentucky in the Miami Bowl not Northern Illinois...we played that team in the International Bowl back in 08). USF gets the bowl tickets today so should find out if the bowl even has souvenir tickets or not.

oh yeah western kentucky taggarts old team. See yall thats why you keep the tickets.

Edited by Jason Pryor

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  2,441
  • Days Won:  19

My hunch is the bowl will only have ticketmaster style tickets. USF may "create" a commemorative "ticket" to share with our fans.  

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  115

we usually get the commemorative tickets at the spring game

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

Been to all of them and have a hat pin from each. It's gonna be interesting seeing the difference between the St. Pete bowl pin and the Gasparilla Bowl lawnmower pin.

I wish they would provide the acrylic display like they used to do.

Edited by BDYZR

2 minutes ago, Stick said:

we usually get the commemorative tickets at the spring game

Most bowls today make their ticket more than just the regular ticket master variety. Our last three were very good. In face the Miami Bowl Ticket was better than the commemorative ticket the university gave out.