• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Recruiting? Yeah, pretty good...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, Calibull said:

It's actually a really good class lining up...I'm impressed

START ALL OF THEM.

Lose about 6-9 games and then win nonstop ala UCiF.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

If you go back and look at our 2015, 2016 and 2017 classes, it's amazing how many guys at the supposed "top" of those classes didnt stick or failed to make an impact. Probably has something to do with the results we saw this season.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

34 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

If you go back and look at our 2015, 2016 and 2017 classes, it's amazing how many guys at the supposed "top" of those classes didnt stick or failed to make an impact. Probably has something to do with the results we saw this season.

Oooooooooh, so this is either xCWT's talent evaluation or CCS's ability to develop players.

Today's going to be fun.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

If I had to guess it’s that our top talent is lacking in some degree that makes them not home runs to the top programs. They may be marginally more talented in some degrees from our lesser ranked guys but the things they are lacking that keep the P5 from full court pressing them end up being more important than the increased tallent they bring.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, George Jenkins said:

And this is why most are three stars. Some stick and some burnout. If they can’t be coached up they need to move on.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, JTrue said:

Oooooooooh, so this is either xCWT's talent evaluation or CCS's ability to develop players.

Today's going to be fun.

Everyday is happy happy fun time here

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Please read this topic. Can Coach Strong get us 4-star and 5-star players?

While the comments about CCS recruiting 4 and 5 star players are far more passive then I recalled, {Perhaps read some more wild stuff on Bevo}, there were suggesting that he would be bringing in higher rated and stronger recruiting classes. My comments are in that thread as well. You can see I was just hoping for the best.

My point is that some did think that CCS would be bringing in at least a couple 4 star players per class while perhaps not the 5 star players. The fact remains it was discussed even if it was less "mater of Fact" then I had thought.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

While the comments about CCS recruiting 4 and 5 star players are far more passive then I recalled, {Perhaps read some more wild stuff on Bevo}, there were suggesting that he would be bringing in higher rated and stronger recruiting classes. My comments are in that thread as well. You can see I was just hoping for the best.

My point is that some did think that CCS would be bringing in at least a couple 4 star players per class while perhaps not the 5 star players. The fact remains it was discussed even if it was less "mater of Fact" then I had thought.

Depending on your recruiting service of choice, he's already brought in a couple 4 stars in the past two classes. So I don't understand what your beef is.

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Depending on your recruiting service of choice, he's already brought in a couple 4 stars in the past two classes. So I don't understand what your beef is.

He hates CCS...that's his beef...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

10 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

I mean he has brought in some 4 star guys and a 5 star guy,  just as transfers.  This is what he did at Louisville with great success...