• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Recruiting? Yeah, pretty good...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I did the search for him. That thread is what you get when you dig back 2 years for "5 star" and ignore anything related to Barnett.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

So he is about where that thread predicted he would be. Mostly three stars and sporadic four stars, no five stars, upper part of the AAC. 

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

the difference is .18 which comes down to one more three star player than us, they don't have any four stars or five stars, just more three star player. we beat that by getting three more players on the roster. the difference between a three star player and a two star players is pretty minimal in terms of impact. Stop looking for things to **** on. 

I’m not blown away bc it hasn’t been overly impressive. Not pissing on it, it has just been a pretty average class. And 24-7 is prob more accurate and has us 4th fwiw. https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/?Conference=AAC

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  805
  • Days Won:  1

Would be nice to be in the mix for more big time recruits but I've noticed that CCS targets a lot of EE players. Jahquez Evans is an EXCITING QB. Darius Williams, Raymond Collins, Joshua Blanchard and Malcolm Ray are pretty solid. I don't know a ton about some of the others though. Collins and Blanchard both have UF offers. 

Edited by BrowardBull17

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

48 minutes ago, USF Bulls Football said:

I’m not blown away bc it hasn’t been overly impressive. Not pissing on it, it has just been a pretty average class. And 24-7 is prob more accurate and has us 4th fwiw. https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/?Conference=AAC

It also says that we have the more three stars than anyone ahead of us, so we are fourth by a small margin because they rank their two stars players slightly better than ours, so basically, its a crapshoot. There are no overly impressive classes in the AAC, they don't exist. Also 247 is missing recruits for us and SMU as rivals has 20 for both and 247 has 19 for us and 17 for them. So I question that accuracy. 

Upon further review, it has less recruits for almost every team in the conference. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

Just getting to the AAC title game would be grounds for a party 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Just getting to the AAC title game would be grounds for a party 

I would be hard pressed to come up with an event I would find less exciting than an AAC championship game, however when we get out of this ******** there will be plenty of reason for celebration (until that time I like to pretend we aren’t in it).

49 minutes ago, USF Bulls Football said:

It's been the same class we've pulled for 20 years.

7 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ll call you out on this. Please show me one post where anyone said there would be consistent 4 & 5 stars coming here because of CCS...total BS on your part. In terms of waiting to see how they pan out? Well no **** scherlock, EVERY SCHOOL in the nation has to that. We had to do that for MVS, Mack, etc. In terms of the side of the fence, it is quiet clear which one you sit on, and if these players and/or team are successful in the next two years, you will be served a delicious plate of Crow Sandwich served with a refreshing drink called Haterade...

Uh oh... TF has resorted to downvoting you. You're going to get through this, champ. Keep your head up.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Uh oh... TF has resorted to downvoting you. You're going to get through this, champ. Keep your head up.