• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Reasons for mass transfers:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

CCS now has to do the dirty part of the game if he expects to be successful. He has taken blame and criticisms and placed both on him. However, players like Bk and a host of others will be encouraged to leave. I said from the start that this team lacked talent, size and depth...sure there are a few bright spots. 

CSG has been shown the door and expect CMM to go with him. Taggart did not leave this program in great shape. I expect that there will be several grad transfers seeking an immediate impact.

Special teams must be fixed. I would like to see what Battle can do in a few series against Marshall. 

Also Ccs must quit being loyal to dogs. There is all way one or two that should not be on the field and it costs him big.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Days Won:  0

If he doesn't want to be here like everyone says, quickest way out is to win.  I seriously doubt he is playing favorites over more talented players.  It doesn't make sense.  He did not recruit the majority of the existing players so why would be have an allegiance to them?  I think mass transfers will be based on who we hire as OC.  If it's someone who gives them a chance to be successful next season, they will stay.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

11 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

If he doesn't want to be here like everyone says, quickest way out is to win.  I seriously doubt he is playing favorites over more talented players.  It doesn't make sense.  He did not recruit the majority of the existing players so why would be have an allegiance to them?  I think mass transfers will be based on who we hire as OC.  If it's someone who gives them a chance to be successful next season, they will stay.

I agree with you.  I don't think he was playing favorites, I just think some guys weren't that good.  I think the Oline is the perfect illustration of the lack of depth and talent on the team.  Mayes should not be a starting OT but he is.  We lined up 3 freshmen on the right side of the oline for long stretches of the season.  I actually like what Strong is doing recruit wise... he's the best recruiting coach we've ever had.  My only problem was Giblert, I didn't think he knew what he was doing.  I think Strong realized that this year also.  I 

25 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

CCS now has to do the dirty part of the game if he expects to be successful. He has taken blame and criticisms and placed both on him. However, players like Bk and a host of others will be encouraged to leave. I said from the start that this team lacked talent, size and depth...sure there are a few bright spots. 

CSG has been shown the door and expect CMM to go with him. Taggart did not leave this program in great shape. I expect that there will be several grad transfers seeking an immediate impact.

Special teams must be fixed. I would like to see what Battle can do in a few series against Marshall. 

Also Ccs must quit being loyal to dogs. There is all way one or two that should not be on the field and it costs him big.

I wouldn't play Battle against Marshall... why?  What if he gets hurt the first or second play? Or why not McCloud?  You have other guys to evaluate and he and McCloud are guy he knows he wants back next season.  I think Kean and Chris should get reps, this is likely their last game as Bulls...  I agree I think MM is gone after the season.  I'm trusting Strong will get his staff together... you're right about Taggart not leaving a lot.  He left good starters but behind them was nothing.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  11,946
  • Days Won:  25

Do we have any proof more people are transferring other than Culpepper? If so can you post it.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Do we have any proof more people are transferring other than Culpepper? If so can you post it.

I’ve heard rumors and a lot of talk but no actual transfers other than Culpepper. People can talk about “what they know” on here all they want but essentially that’s no different than what everyone else knows if nothing is said. The ones who brag about it usually don’t know what they’re talking about. 

Edited by OcalaBull2
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Well, I believe that anyone that would TRULY know would be talking to the players and I just don't think that's a good idea with amateur/collegiate players - even by the so called media.  These guys should not be talking as they are easily influenced to say something they ought not as well as adopt a negative questioner's tone and attitude.  Leave the **** players alone!

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

:popcorn:

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  11,946

We have a thread based on zero evidence....

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

Will more be announced before the bowl game? I’m not sure people should be jumping ship before the real end of the season? Seems odd to leave the team before things are actually said and done. I can see being low key and talking to coaches, but making announcements?