Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
UCFKnight04

For students, more exciting news than .... (OT)

I just saw some photos.  Does anyone know the background in why they opted for a big box store/sea of parking vs a more walkable one on a college campus?  I mean this as objectively as possible, but I would hope UCF wouldn’t allow that to be built in that way.   

9 minutes ago, UCFKnight04 said:

I just saw some photos.  Does anyone know the background in why they opted for a big box store/sea of parking vs a more walkable one on a college campus?  I mean this as objectively as possible, but I would hope UCF wouldn’t allow that to be built in that way.   

Wow you said that much more nicely than you did on the conference board...no snarky “commuter school” comment this time...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

48 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Wow you said that much more nicely than you did on the conference board...no snarky “commuter school” comment this time...

Still working for those upvotes 

Geez can’t even have a thoughtful discussion on urban planning without it being rerouted.

Frankly, surprised it took a UCF fan to make it happen.   

10 hours ago, UCFKnight04 said:

Geez can’t even have a thoughtful discussion on urban planning without it being rerouted.

I'll admit I chuckled at that .....

14 hours ago, UCFKnight04 said:

What a ****...you are probably good at looking at photos since you can’t read (ucf degree). It’s a small store not a “big box store” (Jesus ucf degree can’t even comprehend a pic). It is walkable as it is located next to four dorms. I am sure if central community college built something like this it would rust like your ****** stadium...later cocksucker...

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Downvote 1

Wow!  Sorry this thread caught you as the Pats lost.

1 hour ago, UCFKnight04 said:

Wow!  Sorry this thread caught you as the Pats lost.

Rams fan baby! 11-1 and Super Bowl bound! 

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Rams fan baby! 11-1 and Super Bowl bound! 

11-2 after tonight. Go Bears!

13 minutes ago, JTrue said:

11-2 after tonight. Go Bears!

Maybe, but Chi will have to come to LA if they meet in playoffs. Cold is impacting Rams...as usual.