• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Renewed season tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I am guessing only my section had a 55% increase?  That is a big increase I would renew but not for a huge increase like that...I might wait and look for something in a cheaper section...my friend that goes to games with me doesn't want to drop that much more and I dont blame him.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I am guessing only my section had a 55% increase?  That is a big increase I would renew but not for a huge increase like that...I might wait and look for something in a cheaper section...my friend that goes to games with me doesn't want to drop that much more and I dont blame him.

I am in 215 and took a pretty hefty hike as well (most of that was the scholarship donation doubling, though my individual ticket price did go up about 15%)

Even though I renewed my current seats, I am probably going to move to a cheaper section once the renewal period ends in early February.

Since I am on the 7 month payment plan, I am guessing that if I move into a less expensive section, USF will just adjust down the remaining payments based on the new ticket price, as opposed to crediting back any money already paid.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,507
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

What section are you in that went up 55%? Comparing the prices from last year to this, I see some increases but none near that big ..... maybe I'm missing it.

I also see a bunch of sections that went down significantly, especially on the East side where they've finally stopped charging the same as the West for a lot of the same areas. I'm in 214 and it went from $320 to $350 but because of the 7 games, my per game cost per ticket went down, and I think a lot of sections, not all, that had increases are in that same situation, less per game. I hadn't looked at the overall season ticket pricing this year but it sure appears they've put more thought into the pricing of sections.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I renewed the first day we could. I also bought 4 more bowl game tickets than are spoken for just yet to support the school. However, my renewal is because my support for USF is undying, and definitely not borne out of appreciation for the fact that we have been surpassed head and shoulders in athletic notoriety by UCiF, not an endorsement of the fugly new "academic" logo abomination, and not predicated on the belief that our leadership has yet figured out how best to position us for conference realignment to keep us from an eternity in the desolate, dank, stank, undesirable conference affiliation we currently put up with. I will reserve withholding financial support from the university unless they are truly screwing the goat, and good moves are still being made. Our fan support is important to catalyze our alma mater's success. 

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

I renewed right our of the gate, too.  Except, my credit card on account had expired.  So I ended up doing it a few days later when I got a new card....I did see there were some optional donations added to my invoice which pushed the total invoice extremely higher than last year.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, Triple B said:

What section are you in that went up 55%? Comparing the prices from last year to this, I see some increases but none near that big ..... maybe I'm missing it.

I also see a bunch of sections that went down significantly, especially on the East side where they've finally stopped charging the same as the West for a lot of the same areas. I'm in 214 and it went from $320 to $350 but because of the 7 games, my per game cost per ticket went down, and I think a lot of sections, not all, that had increases are in that same situation, less per game. I hadn't looked at the overall season ticket pricing this year but it sure appears they've put more thought into the pricing of sections.

Section 206..not great seats near endzone but up high so under shade.

Sucks I'd renew to get the bowl tickets  but cant justify a 55% increase ..especially after how season ended. 

Was last year like $330 now $500 for 2 tickets. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,507
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Section 206..not great seats near endzone but up high so under shade.

Sucks I'd renew to get the bowl tickets  but cant justify a 55% increase ..especially after how season ended. 

Was last year like $330 now $500 for 2 tickets. 

You're in the same pricing structured section as bowman. Last year price before any alumni discounts was $190/ticket,  this year $265, 39% by my weak math. I think those pricing sections were the hardest hit the way it worked out so I feel your pain. Overall, though, pretty sure the per game cost went down for most, a little for some and lot for others. You can move one section over to 205 and get $200/ticket, which almost puts you at last year's cost.