• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF player in Jail

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I guess you didn’t spend a lot of time in Greenbergopolous. The Sheriff name comes from his role in helping to establish it which overall created a level of passion and care for the program which was infectious and help spread to our football program which was in its infancy. Going to the games was cool and people camped out to go to them with the height of everything probably being the UF game that we ended up getting slaughtered in. @The Sheriff has probably done more than any fan in growing overall USF fandom and  probably had a direct effect on my overall fandom.

And here I thought he was the guy known for hooking up with visiting co-eds and drinking with me post game after Wisconsin.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, CousinRicky said:

And here I thought he was the guy known for hooking up with visiting co-eds and drinking with me post game after Wisconsin.

That’s why it was okay and cool to be a fan. When you could still live in a tent and slay coeds on the regular people said maybe there is something to this supporting your school thing.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

Don’t drive without a license. Show some responsibility and pay your fines, keep insurance (which protects everyone) etc etc... basically be a responsible citizen. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

On 12/10/2018 at 4:22 PM, puc86 said:

I guess you didn’t spend a lot of time in Greenbergopolous. The Sheriff name comes from his role in helping to establish it which overall created a level of passion and care for the program which was infectious and help spread to our football program which was in its infancy. Going to the games was cool and people camped out to go to them with the height of everything probably being the UF game that we ended up getting slaughtered in. @The Sheriff has probably done more than any fan in growing overall USF fandom and  probably had a direct effect on my overall fandom.

I could only imagine what having an OCS would do for our university and the football program in general. Here's hoping the next student run village springs up around an OCS (and my daughters are still too young to camp out there). By the way, thanks for the kind words... lots of great relationships started there (and some fun one nighters as well).

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

I could only imagine what having an OCS would do for our university and the football program in general. Here's hoping the next student run village springs up around an OCS (and my daughters are still too young to camp out there). By the way, thanks for the kind words... lots of great relationships started there (and some fun one nighters as well).

No problem I honestly felt like it made a difference and while an OCS may assist in creating a student movement ultimately it’s going to take a group of students standing up, daring to take what could be a catastrophic embarrassing leap and trying to shift the culture back to it being fun and exciting to be a Bulls fan. Living in a tent outside of stadium or an arena for tickets that aren’t in high demand sounds laughably stupid until hundreds join you and thousands are filling up the sections while enjoying pizza and bagels delivered by coaches. Some sit around and wait for excitement to be created for them while others decide to make that excitement on their own and carry it with them wherever they go, we have plenty of the former and we could use some more of the latter. I honestly had never heard of USF before I decided to attend and I had no idea we even had sports teams, if not for others creating the excitement on campus it probably could have gone unnoticed but it’s hard to miss people sleeping in tents.

Edited by puc86
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

28 minutes ago, puc86 said:

No problem I honestly felt like it made a difference and while an OCS may assist in creating a student movement ultimately it’s going to take a group of students standing up, daring to take what could be a catastrophic embarrassing leap and trying to shift the culture back to it being fun and exciting to be a Bulls fan. Living in a tent outside of stadium or an arena for tickets that aren’t in high demand sounds laughably stupid until hundreds join you and thousands are filling up the sections while enjoying pizza and bagels delivered by coaches. Some sit around and wait for excitement to be created for them while others decide to make that excitement on their own and carry it with them wherever they go, we have plenty of the former and we could use some more of the latter. I honestly had never heard of USF before I decided to attend and I had no idea we even had sports teams, if not for others creating the excitement on campus it probably could have gone unnoticed but it’s hard to miss people sleeping in tents.

God luck. From what I hear student apathy is running deep at many universities. If you offer free booze, Internet access, and sex you might just get 30%...of course if that is offered some of us old timers will also be there....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

God luck. From what I hear student apathy is running deep at many universities. If you offer free booze, Internet access, and sex you might just get 30%...of course if that is offered some of us old timers will also be there....

I'll take any combination of 2 out of those 3.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Image result for hello fellow kids

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Image result for hello fellow kids

Exactly I am go to find my transcripts so I can be ready to apply for readmission just on the off chance we go this rout.

• Upvote 1