Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
BDYZR

GTech and Navy

Next year. 

'Cause I can't

Just wait til next year...Again.

I will also be going to Navy and GT. My wife and I went to the last USF vs Navy game in Annapolis. I would definitely recommend going to Navy if you get the chance. We loved touring the Naval Academy and seeing all the traditions they have. Their fans by far were the nicest I've met at any road game.

God I will be on the road a lot next year: Navy, GT, Uconn, and homecoming. Time to hit the kid’s college fund....

• Upvote 1

Planning on traveling to GTech game. Waiting on the schedule to come out to see if I’m traveling to Memphis, Dallas, or New Orleans 

Do we know that we're at Navy next year or are we assuming because of how the schedule rotated last time around? I think it's safe to say the out of division matchups will be the same as four years ago but I could see the home/away schedule being shifted a bit.

I think GT is my only road trip next season. Between that, the home games, and UCF, I'm looking at attending 9 games next season. That will easily be the most for me in one year.

Was checking hotels for GT...seems to be a lot of reasonable options in Buckhead.  Is this where everyone is planning on staying?  Also Braves are in town that wkd too.  Mix in that and the College Football Hall of Fame and it should be a great sports wkd!

On 2/22/2019 at 12:09 AM, JoeB said:

Was checking hotels for GT...seems to be a lot of reasonable options in Buckhead.  Is this where everyone is planning on staying?  Also Braves are in town that wkd too.  Mix in that and the College Football Hall of Fame and it should be a great sports wkd!

We have an AirBnB next to the Ponce Mkt.

We got a room downtown to be close to all of the tourist attractions. We're planning to be in ATL for 5 days.

I pulled the trigger on the Embassy Suites in Buckhead.  It was roughly $120 per night before fees.  Can't wait!

I am in for the ATL and the Ramblin' Wreck.  Found some good deals for the nearby Loews Midtown through AMEX (did same last year for Illinois and it worked out great).