• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gasparilla Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

36 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That would be a game we could win. I like that match up. 

What have you seen lately that would make you think we win that game??

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

Lol agreed. Our offense looks motionless. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Post Jim era - I wish @puc86 could explain it to me.

My synopsis-:trainwreck:

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Eff it. Let’s get this over with as soon as possible and move on to the next phase of the offseason...So I say let’s go play the Cure Bowl and start the changes for 2019

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

In totality they are not much better than us statistically

Everyone will be healthy

We have more talent

Wake has fourth worst D in ACC

10 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Lol agreed. Our offense looks motionless. 

Awesome! I look forward to you not bothering to watch and comment if this game happens. 

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Awesome! I look forward to you not bothering to watch and comment if this game happens. 

Glad you’re looking forward to that but that doesn’t mean I don’t support the team. I’ve seen very little to convince me that our offense can get it going enough to beat a team that was ranked in the top 25 the latter part of the season. We just got blown out at home against a rival school with their backup QB, and could only manage 10 points on offense against a defense that has allowed more rushing yards in the first half than any other team in the nation. That’s a fact. Oh, aren’t we a team that runs a lot on top of that? I’m for keeping Strong unlike many, but I DO NOT like our offense or the chances it gives us to win games.  Defense is important but so is scoring points. Also, I’ll be at the bowl game so looking forward to that as well, supporting the team. 

Edited by OcalaBull2

Just now, OcalaBull2 said:

Glad you’re looking forward to that but that doesn’t mean I don’t support the team. I’ve seen very little to convince me that our offense can get it going enough to beat a team that was ranked in the top 25 the latter part of the season. We just got blown out at home against a rival school with their backup QB, and could only manage 10 points on offense against a defense that has allowed more rushing yards in the first half than any other team in the nation. That’s a fact. Oh, aren’t we a team that runs a lot on top of that? I’m for keeping Strong unlike many, but I DO NOT like our offense or the chances it gives us to win games.  Defense is important but so is scoring points. 

If you support the team you should look forward to it in my opinion. Yes, we are all pissed off with the coaching and the play calling. Yes, we want changes. Yes, our offense stinks. But when this team was healthy we WERE winning games. This team will be healthy by Dec 20th game time and we could be playing a Pee Five team that is poor. Will we win? I have no idea. Can we win? Absolutely. I know you are a big time USF fan, so just give them a chance after this long layoff. Regardless, it’s last USF football for nine months so I am all in. 

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

If you support the team you should look forward to it in my opinion. Yes, we are all pissed off with the coaching and the play calling. Yes, we want changes. Yes, our offense stinks. But when this team was healthy we WERE winning games. This team will be healthy by Dec 20th game time and we could be playing a Pee Five team that is poor. Will we win? I have no idea. Can we win? Absolutely. I know you are a big time USF fan, so just give them a chance after this long layoff. Regardless, it’s last USF football for nine months so I am all in. 

Oh I absolutely know that we can win. We have the talent to. Supporting this team doesn’t have to go hand in hand with trusting our offense. I’m not going to the game hoping we lose.  Not trusting our offense and hoping we win a game don’t correlate.