Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  vs. Cincinnati, 11/16, 7:00 p.m. TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    Temple 0 7 7 3 17
    Bulls 0 0 7 0 7

McCloud - 23/38, 225 yards, TD; Cronkrite - 8 car, 21 yds; Miller - 4 recs, 44 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
NewEnglandBull

Gasparilla Bowl

23 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

Cure Bowl against Ragin Cajuns of UL Lafayette. from the Sun Bowl is my prediction

I agree

56 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Need a crying reaction for these posts.

I can do that.  Also, earlier today, added a way to use your member points to get more reactions to give. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brad said:

I can do that.  Also, earlier today, added a way to use your member points to get more reactions to give. 

Awesome!!

This bowl has the potential of UCF - Auburn. 

With the way memphis is altarboying UCF, it looks like cure bowl will be all but confirmed

7 minutes ago, feardabull said:

With the way memphis is altarboying UCF, it looks like cure bowl will be all but confirmed

Yep...I guess ucf misses Milton not playing defense...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

So sad that USF has never played in a conference championship game

Not playing in the championship game shouldn't stop us from printing shirts, banners and rings that say we were the champs anyways.  

Edited by Ghostbuster

A UCF loss puts a  Boise State / Fresno team in the Fiesta, does NOTHING for the conference, Memphis just goes the less crappy bowl that pays a mete pitance.but, because the AAC does bowl revenue sharing, we all get screwed out of an addition 6 million in our AAC coffer. And lets face it, the $ is what this is really about. 

2 minutes ago, Ron Lighthall said:

A UCF loss puts a  Boise State / Fresno team in the Fiesta, does NOTHING for the conference, Memphis just goes the less crappy bowl that pays a mete pitance.but, because the AAC does bowl revenue sharing, we all get screwed out of an addition 6 million in our AAC coffer. And lets face it, the $ is what this is really about. 

Tell that to memphis

52 minutes ago, feardabull said:

I didn't know there was a worse situation than playing N. Illinois in a bowl game in Canada until today.

Playing 7-6 Louisiana in Orlando seems like more of a punishment than a reward. If tickets were free idk if they could get 5k butts in that stadium.