• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
Bausfkid

AAC Not Even a Mention

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Has the UCF AD changed his stance about not doing 1 and done away pay games?

No idea

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

No idea

Maybe a Kanigit will let us know. If he hasn't, that's maybe the "look inward" the SEC commish was referring to when talking about their weak scheduling ...

Here's your answer @Triple B:

"I'm encouraged to hear that UF is open to the idea of playing us in football," White said in the statement, according to the Orlando Sentinel. "Since I've been here, it had been made clear to me there wasn't much hope of that. Our scheduling philosophy has been transparent since I arrived at UCF -- that we're open to a home-and-home series with any nonconference Power 6 opponent.

"Top-10 programs don't schedule two-for-one series where the balance is not in their favor. Our growing fan base and our student-athletes deserve better than that."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25479055/florida-gators-ad-scott-stricklin-welcome-2-1-series-vs-ucf-knights

2 hours ago, chapelbull said:

Top-10 programs don't schedule two-for-one series where the balance is not in their favor. Our growing fan base and our student-athletes deserve better than that."

..... smh. For the all good stuff he's done over there, he's still a delusional clown at times. The national championship stuff was fun and games. This is just stupid. I really wonder how many of their "growing" fan base and the players agree with sentiment.