• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Vs Colgate in game chat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

That is a nice quality win.  This team is sporadic at times but they've not been out of a ballgame this season and that is a very good sign.  We may all be surprised at what this team accomplishes this season.  I can honestly say they've gotten better every game.   They are so much fun to watch and I keep reminding myself of how young we are.  Team is really looks like they're really starting to jell.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

After scoring 14 in the first half, we held Burns to 3 points in the second half (all FTs).

That falls on our PG duo who really stepped up tonight. Castaneda still needs to work on his offensive game but seems to have been our spark on D in the second half.

I keep seeing flashes of what Durr can become. He's going to be a popular name on this board in a year or so.

Lang's been in a funk. If he can break out of it, there will be more open looks all over the court.

I don't expect all of these things to click at the same time often this year. When it does, I hope it's against one of the hot teams in the conference.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

Maybe Castaneda can be that guy on the defensive end

He played his best game of the year...nice to see him grown a bit.

• Topic Count:  351
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Days Won:  56

21 minutes ago, Calibull said:

That is a nice quality win.  This team is sporadic at times but they've not been out of a ballgame this season and that is a very good sign.  We may all be surprised at what this team accomplishes this season.  I can honestly say they've gotten better every game.   They are so much fun to watch and I keep reminding myself of how young we are.  Team is really looks like they're really starting to jell.

I can't say I agree that they've gotten better every game, but I'm completely with you on the rest. We have our first team worth following since Heath's NCAA team.

• Upvote 1

Castaneda is a freshman so I don't mind him having growing pains.  He's getting better and beginning to understand the college game.  He has so much talent and athleticism... he's getting better.   I think Rideaux is actually settling down now. I think he played off the rust of sitting a season out.  Love Durr and Yetna... Yetna played a little soft at times in the post tonight but that's not something i've really seen him do so I just think it was the  three fouls.  He remembers how he fouled out early in the second half once this season.

1 minute ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I can't say I agree that they've gotten better every game, but I'm completely with you on the rest. We have our first team worth following since Heath's NCAA team.

That was my favorite team.  I wouldn't be shocked if this team got to 20 wins this season.

• Topic Count:  351
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Days Won:  56

Just now, Calibull said:

That was my favorite team.  I wouldn't be shocked if this team got to 20 wins this season.

Easy, big fella! Not quite yet, but I think we all can see the light at the end of the long dark tunnel we've been living in.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,725
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone who has not watched the team this year should tune in. Coach Gregory is warming up the band wagon. Regardless of the final record, this team is going to be enjoyable to watch, and they will win a lot of games over the next three years. Love me some Bull's hoops! 🏀🤘