• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kelly sticks with Strong

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

Sorry,

I’ll spell it out for you.

He only chooses the s-t-y-le of offense to run. But doesnt do the actual playcalling on the offensive side.

“But, but, but then that means he’ll never change his style!”

and to that, I say,

see: Willie Taggart.

Taggart is 80 years younger than Strong so much more able and willing to change.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Taggart is 80 years younger than Strong so much more able and willing to change.

Age is just a number babyyyy 😘.

I think if your job is on the line, you might be willing to try different things.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, zarnozdabull said:

Age is just a number babyyyy 😘.

I think if your job is on the line, you might be willing to try different things.

You would be surprised. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe Charlie can find an OC who can do for him what Mike Martz did for Dikk Vermeil. There was also a Diamond in the rough there in Kurt Warner. Maybe we have the same such thing somewhere on our roster....

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

My gripe with the whole thing is that MK spent the day with MARTIN. he is the number one reason I can’t stand Tampa bay sports. It probably went something like this:

Martin: “ Well you know Mike , we at the tbt don’t care two violation about your puny program and will crap all over your face anytime we want. Right? You do know that about me, right?”

MK: “Well I’m just here to spring board somewhere else, so do what you want. Do you want to get on top now?”

Martin: “well no because my diabetes is out of control so I’ll just take shots across the bow. Is that ok with you?”

MK: “Sure, Martin do want you want. I think I have a 12 o’ clock luncheon to raise money for our “commitment “ to the program buuuuut on the other hand , what do you think I should do?”

Martin: “Just close your eyes and pretend your fishing.”

Edited by jchem1995
  • Haha 2

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

My gripe with the whole thing is that MK spent the day with MARTIN. he is the number one reason I can’t stand Tampa bay sports. It probably went something like this:

Martin: “ Well you know Mike , we at the tbt don’t care two violation about your puny program and will crap all over your face anytime we want. Right? You do know that about me, right?”

MK: “Well I’m just here to spring board somewhere else, so do what you want. Do you want to get on top now?”

Martin: “well no because my diabetes is out of control so I’ll just take shots across the bow. Is that ok with you?”

MK: “Sure, Martin do want you want. I think I have a 12 o’ clock luncheon to raise money for our “commitment “ to the program buuuuut on the other hand , what do you think I should do?”

Martin: “Just close your eyes and pretend your fishing.”

Classic!

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Kelly has now attached his cart to Chuckles.  If we flame out next year, MK owns it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

As fans, we are reactionary.  Kelly needs to be more pragmatic.  It is bad optics to fire a head coach with a winning record after two years without giving him the opportunity to right the ship.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Kelly has now attached his cart to Chuckles.  If we flame out next year, MK owns it.

If the money is $2.5 million buyout then we are not going to Holtz ourselves again by paying him.