• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bring everyone back

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Unpopular opinion...oh well....colin doesnt agree...oh well.....consistency is what this young group needs right now...Charlie is a good man and good recruiter...imagine the difference a Horne or Sawtelle wouldve had if we had them all year....we are young, we lack depth, we need a qb to step up, we need linebackers....we are not that far off, i know ive been as dissapointed as anyone and have waffled but **** i dont wanna start over again, one more year lets see what they can do

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Unpopular opinion...oh well....colin doesnt agree...oh well.....consistency is what this young group needs right now...Charlie is a good man and good recruiter...imagine the difference a Horne or Sawtelle wouldve had if we had them all year....we are young, we lack depth, we need a qb to step up, we need linebackers....we are not that far off, i know ive been as dissapointed as anyone and have waffled but **** i dont wanna start over again, one more year lets see what they can do

Don’t just bring Charlie back but the entire coaching staff? Oh yeah...I like you...put that **** out there and take on all of these keyboard hero’s. You go get some! 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

In no way are we close. On defense if our guys were in place and just getting pushed back because they were young and small that’s one thing, but our guys were almost clueless at times. In the same ways over and over. That is on coaching. 

On offense, a guy like Horne doesn’t make a difference when its 3rd and 4 and we choose to run a 165 lb back between the tackles. 90% of our passes are to stationary receivers. We neutralize our team speed all by ourselves. 

All we need is an OC to understand how to utilize our athletes  we have them  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341

I say the sooner we part ways with CCS and his staff the better.  CCS has been tied to his coaching staff a lot longer then he's been at USF and they have achieved squat the last 5 years or so.  He's a dinosaur past his prime.  We need fresh blood (someone under 40 with a fire in his belly).

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

I’m good with CCS staying. Gilbert has to go and it’s not even close. Consistency of the staff only gets you so far when you can’t win with the talent you have. 

Edited by OcalaBull2
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

10 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I’m good with CCS staying. Gilbert has to go and it’s not even close. Consistency of the staff only gets you so far when you can’t win with the talent you have. 

Agree 1000%

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, BullTime said:

I say the sooner we part ways with CCS and his staff the better.  CCS has been tied to his coaching staff a lot longer then he's been at USF and they have achieved squat the last 5 years or so.  He's a dinosaur past his prime.  We need fresh blood (someone under 40 with a fire in his belly).

Good luck with that...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

21 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Agree