• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Why the AAC is a no-man's land conference... AAC Title Game won't even sell out. Pathetic showing by UCF fans.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

We can revisit this thread at 4 PM EST on Saturday... and then we'll see how dumb this thread really is. Expect a reply from me...

I can't wait... it'll probably go something like this. HAH! Their stadium only has 41k in it. Who cares that they won ANOTHER Conference Championship and are going to another NY6 Bowl. They didn't sell out their stadium!!!

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

44 minutes ago, Meeps said:

I can't wait... it'll probably go something like this. HAH! Their stadium only has 41k in it. Who cares that they won ANOTHER Conference Championship and are going to another NY6 Bowl. They didn't sell out their stadium!!!

And yet here you are.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,753
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, South Tampa said:

PAC 12 Championship game will have less than 20,000 people at it tonight.  Not defending UCF fans here but selling 42,000 tickets in a week is pretty good if you ask me.  Most schools that go to Championship games are not selling the tickets, the conferene is and get a month or two head start.  

It's a home game, you're undefeated, it's on national television and it's the Championship of the conference. A win places you in a NY6 bowl. A loss... you're potentially heading to Birmingham. You're telling me USF would have issues placing 55K or more fans in Raymond James? Just don't see it being an issue - look where we were with attendance when we were taking care of ranked opponents in 2007 and 2008. Stop giving their base excuses. Some tickets have dropped to $6 and many can be had for under $10. It's amazing to see how they're basically giving these tickets away... what a sad fan base. 

1 hour ago, The Sheriff said:

It's a home game, you're undefeated, it's on national television and it's the Championship of the conference. A win places you in a NY6 bowl. A loss... you're potentially heading to Birmingham. You're telling me USF would have issues placing 55K or more fans in Raymond James? Just don't see it being an issue - look where we were with attendance when we were taking care of ranked opponents in 2007 and 2008. Stop giving their base excuses. Some tickets have dropped to $6 and many can be had for under $10. It's amazing to see how they're basically giving these tickets away... what a sad fan base. 

Just so I have this right...

1. usf should be able to fill up Ray Jay to max capacity based on events over a decade ago. K....

2. Nobody cares about the AAC, and thus the CCG. Yet, you'd still sell out... mmmkayy...

3. Even 7-0, you would be generous to say Ray Jay was near 50% capacity. Right.... so where are all these extra fans coming from?

You guys couldn't fill up the rest of stadium with free tickets after UCF outnumbered you all 2:1 for a HOME GAME knowing full well anything can happen in a rivalry game. Yes - I am 100% telling you usf would have issues filling up Ray Jay. The hilarity doesn't stop a TBP.

11 minutes ago, Meeps said:

Just so I have this right...

1. usf should be able to fill up Ray Jay to max capacity based on events over a decade ago. K....

2. Nobody cares about the AAC, and thus the CCG. Yet, you'd still sell out... mmmkayy...

3. Even 7-0, you would be generous to say Ray Jay was near 50% capacity. Right.... so where are all these extra fans coming from?

You guys couldn't fill up the rest of stadium with free tickets after UCF outnumbered you all 2:1 for a HOME GAME knowing full well anything can happen in a rivalry game. Yes - I am 100% telling you usf would have issues filling up Ray Jay. The hilarity doesn't stop a TBP.

We still do a pretty good job of drawing you people to our board.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We still do a pretty good job of drawing you people to our board.

puc, no need to be bashful. I am here mainly because of you. And not because you make valid points.

3 minutes ago, Meeps said:

puc, no need to be bashful. I am here mainly because of you. And not because you make valid points.

Awe you really know how to appeal to my narcissism, congratulations on being my new favorite UCF poster and quickly rising on my overall rank. The only thing I care more about than USF is me.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, South Tampa said:

PAC 12 Championship game will have less than 20,000 people at it tonight.  Not defending UCF fans here but selling 42,000 tickets in a week is pretty good if you ask me.

If this AAC game was being played in Houston tonight, they'd have less than 10,000 in attendance ....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

On 11/29/2018 at 7:19 PM, The Sheriff said:

We can revisit this thread at 4 PM EST on Saturday... and then we'll see how dumb this thread really is. Expect a reply from me...

Yeah there was no reply because this was a dumb thing to make a rallying cry around, and it turned out their stadium looked full.

For goodness sake these people paid out fake national championship bonuses but for you the *possibility* of them not selling their final 2500 tickets and being at (let's check the math...) only 94% fill capacity was what you wanted to make a "thing".

They're now one game from declaring another fake national championship, who cares about attendance?

And yes their side was also dumb for trying to troll us, prior to the Black Friday game, about the Dunkin Donuts promo USF had that give away tickets.  I'm just calling a spade a spade no matter what side says it.

• Haha 1