• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Texas Tech Wants Mike Leach Back

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Well of the awesome 4 we've had it's between him and Taggart so far. Maybe Strong takes us to the promised land next year and takes the title.

CWT has a sub .500 record while not winning a single bowl game, losing our only time to an FCS team, owning the record for our worst season and competing in the AAC, there really isn’t a contest. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

8 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Well of the awesome 4 we've had it's between him and Taggart so far. Maybe Strong takes us to the promised land next year and takes the title.

I didn't say the competition was strong (pun intended).   Taggart could have been a contender, but he chased the :smileys-money-702364:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

I didn't say the competition was strong (pun intended).   Taggart could have been a contender, but he chased the :smileys-money-702364:

C.R.E.A.M.

• Upvote 1

Just now, chapelbull said:

Ah, Wu Tang

Wu Tang Clan ain’t nuttin to **** wit 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Wu Tang Clan ain’t nuttin to **** wit 

In the early 2000s, I got a call from my 50+ year old dad asking me, "Do you know what a Wu Tang is?" Turns out, he was working for a company that hosted their website and they were months behind on payment and he was going to shut it down.

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

In the early 2000s, I got a call from my 50+ year old dad asking me, "Do you know what a Wu Tang is?" Turns out, he was working for a company that hosted their website and they were months behind on payment and he was going to shut it down.

Maybe it was on Big Baby Jesus’ credit card.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

CJL coudn't even beat out a 8-5 and 9-4 UCONN team for the Big East title. I know he's your boy, but he gets waaaay to big of a pass for his lack of success compared to the other coaches. And the cupboard of players he left us didnt exactly steamroll anybody when we became the AAC. 

3 hours ago, Bull94 said:

you know he wasn't here in 2010 right?

Maybe Gator, I think, forgets the program started in 1997.  Expecting BCS conference championships after 5-10 years of existence doesn’t resonate with most others.

2 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

You could also point out his 8-8 CUSA record and 25-26 big east record. I know you will point out that that its the big east versus the AAA but I can't pretend that the big east was all that much better, it was kicked out by the big boys for a reason and only one of the teams that joined the P5 has been successful since. I mean I'm not trying to dog on CJL but I just don't think his tenure here was all that much better outside of two weeks in 07

I’d consider Leavitt started with a lot of dudes with no field, Charlie started with Willie’s winners.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

The fact that this team  lasted a little longer into the season before collapsing and losing all five in a row is irrelevant 

The 7 straight, lot of cupcakes, lot of cupcakes last year.  Let’s talk out of conference big wins...last one was?