No mention of the coin toss issue

Members do not see this ad, Register
2 minutes ago, Capital H said:

This reminds me of the board freaking out at QF dropping the jerk off motion to the Cent student section last year. In the heat of the moment in a big game kids may act like kids. 

Again its not like they started a physical altercation, or refused to shake hands after a loss. 

Much ado as always 

19 minutes ago, Capital H said:

This reminds me of the board freaking out at QF dropping the jerk off motion to the Cent student section last year. In the heat of the moment in a big game kids may act like kids. 

Again its not like they started a physical altercation, or refused to shake hands after a loss. 

as far as you know- not everyone shakes hands after a game either.

when Lebron did it (and others), people got equally upset with those actions.

Look-- you can act like we are freaking out about it but it is a message board and a discussion is happening here. No one is forcing you to join in the discussion if you think we are "freaking out". Most of us have said it was not the worst thing but not ideal behavior.

as for what QF was doing in that video-- he explained it was not the motion you said but something else entirely-- rolling the dice. And based on the way this season went-- I wonder if he was in that huddle saying-- "hey guys, they want a half back dive -- but screw that-- let's roll the bones and go for it" - at least I'd like to think that is what he was doing.

Pretty obvious what their running back did several times with the horns down thing-- no one is faultless when it comes to this crap.

Edited by MikeG