Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Bausfkid

Get Well Soon MM

9 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

They did a arterial bypass to save the leg. Sounds like it was successful.

Sad to see that happen to him.

Best of luck and I hope he sees the field again.

• Upvote 1

Hate to see things like this happen. Im glad it says he’s recovering now. In the end it’s just a game. love watching football, but really hope my son doesn’t want to play it. 

Edited by Rex Havoc

20 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

They did a arterial bypass to save the leg. Sounds like it was successful.

Wow.  Everyone here is pulling for him.

Very tragic.  Here’s to a speedy recovery.  

4 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Very tragic.  Here’s to a speedy recovery.  

I think he is lucky he kept the leg. I have never seen such pessimistic reporting on a leg injury before. Unless its a long con to set up a "comeback story" two years from now... even someone cynical like me has trouble believing that. 

And the sick fucks at ESPN report on whats important, noting the playoff committee has "taken the injury into account" when deciding the final 4. 

• Upvote 2

That female espn reporter tweeting that fact was disgusting IMO. Heather Dinich. 

@CFBHeather
FollowFollow @CFBHeather
More

Given the injury to UCF QB McKenzie Milton today, I spoke with CFP executive director Bill Hancock tonight about how the selection committee views injuries to key players. He told me, "First and foremost, my thoughts and prayers are with McKenzie Milton and his family. I do...

Thanks Heather, we could  not wait 12 hour for that news. Good God. Must you always be first with the tasteless news? 

15 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

That female espn reporter tweeting that fact was disgusting IMO. Heather Dinich. 

@CFBHeather
FollowFollow @CFBHeather
More

Given the injury to UCF QB McKenzie Milton today, I spoke with CFP executive director Bill Hancock tonight about how the selection committee views injuries to key players. He told me, "First and foremost, my thoughts and prayers are with McKenzie Milton and his family. I do...

Thanks Heather, we could  not wait 12 hour for that news. Good God. Must you always be first with the tasteless news? 

That women is a piece of work...what a friggin moron.

• Upvote 1

yeah-- I saw that televised live and was simply floored with the complete lack of decency. The kid almost lost his leg and you need to find out if UCF's chances are impacted? Ridiculous.

When the injury happened, it very much reminded me of when Grothe got hurt. Granted MM's injury turned out to be more severe and at the time I was not aware of that-- but it brought the same level of sadness to see them get hurt.

Wishing him a speedy recovery and the best going forward.