• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are all UCF fans this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Terence said:

I am a USF alum like most of you. However, this week we need to disregard the loyalties and the rivalries and cheer for UCF. Our team has been horrid and many fans here thought a huge deflation was inevitable. That is coming true and it has been hard to cheer for our Bulls these past few weeks. As such, we should consider supporting UCF in their bid to make the playoff and help a conference like American overall. 

I thought this would be something about not wanting Charlie to save his job by winning this game, but by your logic, you are probably by yourself on this one.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, Terence said:

I am a USF alum like most of you. However, this week we need to disregard the loyalties and the rivalries and cheer for UCF. Our team has been horrid and many fans here thought a huge deflation was inevitable. That is coming true and it has been hard to cheer for our Bulls these past few weeks. As such, we should consider supporting UCF in their bid to make the playoff and help a conference like American overall. 

What does overall conference help do for us as an individual program? This isn’t a group effort, we aren’t stronger together, we aren’t going anywhere as a team and for us to be successful we need everyone else to fail. Football is a zero sum game.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  96
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Eliot Lemoncelli said:

I cant wait to see the look on Charlie Strong's face when they run out of the tunnel into a sea of Black T-shirts.

Should be catapulted into the sun for that quote alone. Man I would kill to have some raggedy oc type be our hc above an old guy who thinks uniforms matter more than preparation, or that a 17-point lead is safe with an entire half left to go and a bottom 5 defense. 

Did Charlie say/do dumb sh-- when he was at UT?

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Eliot Lemoncelli said:

I cant wait to see the look on Charlie Strong's face when they run out of the tunnel into a sea of Black T-shirts.

50/50 chance that he'll use it as an excuse in the event that we lose. Kinda like the black unis against UConn were a distraction for the players.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

i think it is pretty safe to say everyone here wants to beat UCF. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

13 minutes ago, usf97 said:

i think it is pretty safe to say everyone here wants to beat UCF. 

I'd say it's about 70/30. Some because they think losing to UCF will speed up the firing process on CCS. Some because they simply love coming on here to complain about USF and would like nothing more than to start a, "Remember when I said..." thread after we lose.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

I'd say it's about 70/30. Some because they think losing to UCF will speed up the firing process on CCS. Some because they simply love coming on here to complain about USF and would like nothing more than to start a, "Remember when I said..." thread after we lose.

You left off the percentage that apparently thinks it would be better for the conference and then in turn some how better for us... 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You left off the percentage that apparently thinks it would be better for the conference and then in turn some how better for us... 

Yep. Make it 80/20.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

If you don't want to win on Friday you should be banned straight away.