• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are all UCF fans this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

I am a USF alum like most of you. However, this week we need to disregard the loyalties and the rivalries and cheer for UCF. Our team has been horrid and many fans here thought a huge deflation was inevitable. That is coming true and it has been hard to cheer for our Bulls these past few weeks. As such, we should consider supporting UCF in their bid to make the playoff and help a conference like American overall. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

:furious3:

tenor.gif

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,672
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Terence said:

I am a USF alum like most of you. However, this week we need to disregard the loyalties and the rivalries and cheer for UCF. Our team has been horrid and many fans here thought a huge deflation was inevitable. That is coming true and it has been hard to cheer for our Bulls these past few weeks. As such, we should consider supporting UCF in their bid to make the playoff and help a conference like American overall. 

You gotta be trolling. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, Terence said:

You just went full stupid Terry....

3 minutes ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

Worst trolling attempt ever.

Well his name is Terence....

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

If you are going to cheer for UCF. Let's take a different line of reasoning.

Cheer for UCF to blow us out so that we get what many believe to be a much needed coaching change.

If you are going to cheer for them.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 minutes ago, Terence said:

This is some G5 trolling. You’re not ready for the big leagues just yet.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,799

19 minutes ago, Terence said:

You should be banned from this board for life.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I made a big mistake. My apologies to the OP. You are correct I WILL BE CHEARING FOR ucf.

I chear for ucf to **** the bed this week.

I chear that their rusty, ****** little aluminum stadium falls to the ground.

I chear that their bus breaks down 

I chear that their midget QB gets steamrolled at some point during the game (not enough to hurt him but enough for him to say “I feel little dizzy”).

I chear that if they beat us Hou or Memphis beats them.

I chear that if they win the AAC Championship that whoever they play in the bowl game whips their ass...

is that enough cheering? I got a lot more if you need it.... 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  21

Perhaps cheering was a bad way to explain my thoughts. I don't want to root against our team. Instead, I wont' be upset if UCF wins and I won't engage in the typical banter with UCF fans because they do have the better team and they have every right to blow us out this weekend.

• Downvote 3