• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Just wanted to say, Congratulations to the USF Women's and Men's basketball teams. Amid all our football ******** we can all take some pride in how these two teams are representing USF so far this season. Thanks and Go Bull's !

• Upvote 3

100%. Amazing what happens when you have good coaching.

Thank you for posting something positive about USF athletics.  

• Like 1

It would be great to see more fan support at the games, especially from students.  A packed and loud Dome would be great to see again.

It's definitely an entertaining product!

7 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

It would be great to see more fan support at the games, especially from students.  A packed and loud Dome would be great to see again.

If only it was on campus.  Sorry to hijack.  

7 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

I have made it to all the men's home basketball games and make a strong effort to go to all the women's games (only missed the last one due to watching the men's game vs. Georgetown) and always try to bring my roommates to the games. I am very much looking forward to this season for both the men's and women, and even more excited to see where CBG takes this program. I personally believe this team has the talent to make the tournament as early as next season if this team can continue to grow together.

• Upvote 2

Just listened to the basketball show the radio. Gregory is a godsend to this program. He says the right things and he is all in with our university. The dude knows what all of the other teams are doing and has great relationships with everyone on campus. He is having a quick practice so he can make the USF game. You should have heard the little speech he gave about upsets...he is a leader who knows how to motivate. 

15 hours ago, MDBull20 said:

I have made it to all the men's home basketball games and make a strong effort to go to all the women's games (only missed the last one due to watching the men's game vs. Georgetown) and always try to bring my roommates to the games. I am very much looking forward to this season for both the men's and women, and even more excited to see where CBG takes this program. I personally believe this team has the talent to make the tournament as early as next season if this team can continue to grow together.

Honestly, I can see them getting there this year if they can somehow learn to make free throws consistently. You know I don't say that lightly either. I've closely followed every USF men's hoops team since 1988, and this one excites me more than every other past team that I've watched except for the Dobras years.

We are really long and lanky with some girth. Been a long time. Position by position we were able to look Georgetown in the eye. Another rarity