• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at Temple

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Stay on...you are a fan...yelling on this board is better than throwing things at the TV😁

That is true! I said it before...I bleed Green and Gold. I always will. I love the university and the program. 

PS: The TV did take a shot today, but fortunately it was just a wadded paper towel haha.

• Haha 1

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Really? Did it stop Miami from winning 5 NCs? They have never played on campus. This is the least of USF's problems and for a program that is hemorrhaging money the past few years-- spending millions on any faclity especially one that will never be as nice as the one we currently play in-- well- that is simply irresponsible. Want that to change-- fine-- win the Power Ball and give USF all that money and hope for more donors to do the same.

ugh--- now you have me pissed off -- I hate having to talk about the stupid OCS issue. It is beyond ridiculous and such a WANT and very much not a NEED.

You will NEVER get it. 

2 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Really? Did it stop Miami from winning 5 NCs? They have never played on campus. This is the least of USF's problems and for a program that is hemorrhaging money the past few years-- spending millions on any faclity especially one that will never be as nice as the one we currently play in-- well- that is simply irresponsible. Want that to change-- fine-- win the Power Ball and give USF all that money and hope for more donors to do the same.

ugh--- now you have me pissed off -- I hate having to talk about the stupid OCS issue. It is beyond ridiculous and such a WANT and very much not a NEED.

You must me an employee of the university, God I hope not. Because if you are on the inside and are speaking with some inside information, this program is doomed. For real.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Usfemup said:

“Moddle?”  

Hahahahaha! Nice one! 

I like you NE Bull, but ripping on UCF fans for spelling and then completely dropping the ball on your post is pretty much priceless.  

I prefer the embarrassing loss to Temple, but this is good as well. Charge on bud!  

Pun? 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

Let's not forget UCF fears playing USF because they know we are a tough program. And let's not forget they went 0 and 12 two years ago and have a shaky coaching staff. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

The players should sue the coaching staff for lack of support especially on the offensive side of the ball . That was one of the most disgraceful displays by the offensive coordinator especially in the second half. They had opportunities to win this game.  They started on the temple sides of the field in the second-half several times with no results.

If you notice there is a pattern that as this season has gone along that USF gives up at the end of games.  I believe that says everything about their faith in the coaching staff. Temple was much better prepared by their coaching staff.

This feels like USF during the Holtz era.Scary,  next week could be ugly.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

We stopped the Armstead threat. They adapted and found other was to score.

They stopped our run up the middle and we had no adaptation. Gilbert puts his QB in a position to fail by using his predictable conservative play calling all game long then expecting Barnett to air it out at the end of the game.

Watching UC/UCF was an eye opener. Quarterbacks with multiple tools who had playbooks designed to use every facet of their teams.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,168
  • Days Won:  12

3 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Watching UC/UCF was an eye opener. Quarterbacks with multiple tools who had playbooks designed to use every facet of their teams.

Get your playmakers open and let them make plays. Running the ball straight up the middle 50 times a game isn’t using the talent we have. ccs has to go if he can’t figure this out. I really hope we hire a new coach who runs a fast tempo offense and aggressive defense.  

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I just want to know what happened in the second half. 

Why can we not put a complete game together? 2 halves/4 quarters