• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Early FB Renewal?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Isn't this really early??? I always thought we had until like March to renew. This is one month and a pre holiday payment Dec 15??  Man - I didn't budget for that. Am I wrong or is this early??

Thank you for your continued support of USF Athletics and your USF Bulls! In 2019, USF Football hosts perennial powerhouses and American Athletic Conference foes. Join your Bulls for seven home games in Raymond James Stadium during the 2019 season, including non-conference match-ups vs. Wisconsin and BYU. 

Starting on Thursday, November 15th, season ticket members can begin renewing tickets for the 2019 season. Renewing will allow season ticket members to keep their current seat locations, add new seats or change locations following the renewal period. Lock in your tickets for next season to watch a Bulls team that looks to extend a run of four straight bowl appearances!

The 2019 Season Ticket Pricing Sheet can be found below: 

d544ac5b-39d3-426a-96d0-7f61a20f35ab.jpg

// The Priority Renewal period for football season ticket members ends on December 15th. Priority renewals give season ticket members first access to renewal gifts, special gifts as well as early access to single game discounts and more!

// The Season Ticket Member renewal deadline is on National Signing Day, February 6th. After that day, your season tickets will not be guaranteed. 

// USF alumni, faculty or staff will once again receive a discount on all football season ticket purchases through February 6th. The discount ends after February 6th.

// 
A portion of football season tickets purchased in most stadium locations will go to support scholarships for all USF student-athletes.

Fans can renew online by visiting here, or by phone by calling 1-800-Go-Bulls. Season ticket members are encouraged to check their e-mail for information from USF Athletics pertaining to their renewal.

Edited by jjlovecub

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

7 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

Isn't this really early??? I always thought we had until like March to renew. This is one month and a pre holiday payment Dec 15??  Man - I didn't budget for that. Am I wrong or is this early??

Thank you for your continued support of USF Athletics and your USF Bulls! In 2019, USF Football hosts perennial powerhouses and American Athletic Conference foes. Join your Bulls for seven home games in Raymond James Stadium during the 2019 season, including non-conference match-ups vs. Wisconsin and BYU. 

Starting on Thursday, November 15th, season ticket members can begin renewing tickets for the 2019 season. Renewing will allow season ticket members to keep their current seat locations, add new seats or change locations following the renewal period. Lock in your tickets for next season to watch a Bulls team that looks to extend a run of four straight bowl appearances!

The 2019 Season Ticket Pricing Sheet can be found below: 

d544ac5b-39d3-426a-96d0-7f61a20f35ab.jpg

// The Priority Renewal period for football season ticket members ends on December 15th. Priority renewals give season ticket members first access to renewal gifts, special gifts as well as early access to single game discounts and more!

// The Season Ticket Member renewal deadline is on National Signing Day, February 6th. After that day, your season tickets will not be guaranteed. 

// USF alumni, faculty or staff will once again receive a discount on all football season ticket purchases through February 6th. The discount ends after February 6th.

// 
A portion of football season tickets purchased in most stadium locations will go to support scholarships for all USF student-athletes.

Fans can renew online by visiting here, or by phone by calling 1-800-Go-Bulls. Season ticket members are encouraged to check their e-mail for information from USF Athletics pertaining to their renewal.

very early . used to be around tax time.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Trying to get some signed up before we finish the skid.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  273
  • Days Won:  2

Looks like the renewal deadline was March 30th for 2018 tickets. Also, for 2018 tickets, I believe the initial alumni discount was 20%, dropping to 10% after a certain date. Trying to find the prices for 2018 to compare.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

Looks to me like the renewal period ends February 6. 

It’s only if you want to be eligible for some extra giveaways that you need to pay this early, which is why they’re calling this the “priority renewal period”. 

If you just want to guarantee the same seats, you can still wait until February. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,878
  • Days Won:  33

2 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

There are technically two renewal deadlines; December 15 and February 6 (National Signing Day).

We have started renewals 1 time in this time period in all of my years here. The biggest thing that we are asked by our renewing account members is for us to have a longer payment plan. Going out in November provides the season ticket members an 8 month payment plan if they renew in November (7 months if they renew in December, etc.), and would cut the payments in half since the majority of renewing accounts were on the 4 month plan for the current season.

We do plan on sending out renewals at this time of the year going forward.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,878
  • Days Won:  33

1 hour ago, Azmodi said:

Trying to get some signed up before we finish the skid.

We had met before the season started and had planned on starting the renewal period on November 5.

When the Central Michigan series was dropped we had to wait to see how many home games we would be playing before we went forward with the renewal period.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

There are technically two renewal deadlines; December 15 and February 6 (National Signing Day).

We have started renewals 1 time in this time period in all of my years here. The biggest thing that we are asked by our renewing account members is for us to have a longer payment plan. Going out in November provides the season ticket members an 8 month payment plan if they renew in November (7 months if they renew in December, etc.), and would cut the payments in half since the majority of renewing accounts were on the 4 month plan for the current season.

We do plan on sending out renewals at this time of the year going forward.

I've always known about the payment plan but have never explored it. Is there any interest charged on monthly payments?

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

4 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

When the Central Michigan series was dropped we had to wait to see how many home games we would be playing before we went forward with the renewal period.

Sounds like we have that 4th OOC game set. Announcement coming soon?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, tbulls said:

Looks like the renewal deadline was March 30th for 2018 tickets. Also, for 2018 tickets, I believe the initial alumni discount was 20%, dropping to 10% after a certain date. Trying to find the prices for 2018 to compare.

I'm curious about this, it does seem more costly than before?