• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OK, now we have OFFICIALLY hit rock bottom

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

He is saying that College Game Day is actually going to be on c’s campus.... it is different.  A three hour national brand and recruiting campaign.  

He is saying that they are getting game day and we never will because they have an OCS and we do not. There are plenty of reasons they are getting game day and we aren’t and OCS isn’t even in the top 20.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

How do you figure? If we had the most high profile game they would more than likely be there, if OCS is a qualifying factor I’m pretty sure it’s at the bottom of the list.

Sure, hypothetically ...

Which other school without an OCS has had gameday exposure for a regular season home game?

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

8 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

Sure, hypothetically ...

Which other school without an OCS has had gameday exposure for a regular season home game?

Its not hypothetical.... it is really happening.  I do not know about your other question but I do not believe they have ever been to a G5 team's place, which in and of itself is a big deal.    

Edited by ArmyBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

Sure, hypothetically ...

Well that’s a lot of qualifiers but I know for a fact Pitt and I’m assuming there is a Miami in there and a USC but we both know there is very few FBS teams not playing in an OCS and there is no logical reason to feel a neutral site game is different than an off campus stadium.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  97
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

Its not hypothetical.... it is really happening.  I do not know about your other question but I do not believe they have ever been to a G5 team's place, which in and of itself is a big deal.    

This is inaccurate. 

3 minutes ago, Local Bully said:

This is inaccurate. 

No, it is 100% accurate - (1) It is really happening, (2) I do not know the answer to his other question, (3) I do not believe, that they have ever been to a G5 team's place.  

Guest PCBull14
1 hour ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Yep.  We have been lapped by the idiots up I-4.  Larger donor base check.  IPF check.  OCS check.  Conf Championships check. They’re even claiming a Natty 

We had 3 years with Q and that class to at least win a conference championship and nothing zip zilch nada.  What a lost opportunity not to mention the time spent in the Big East.

The time spent in the big east was wasted. All we did as attempt to figure out what to do with new found glory instead of acting on it. Hence forth, no ground gained. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

This is great for our conference.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, PCBull14 said:

The time spent in the big east was wasted. All we did as attempt to figure out what to do with new found glory instead of acting on it. Hence forth, no ground gained. 

Yup, should have started work on an IPF and OCS 10 years ago.... good thing we waited. 

1 minute ago, E.T. said:

This is great for our conference.

The conference that every single team wants out of.  We are a pot of lobsters and only a few are going to make it out and I fear we are not looking like the best adds.  

Edited by ArmyBull