• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some Good USF Football News

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,799
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Blackice12 said:

I was hoping the purpose of this thread was to discuss that Sterlin Gilbert has installed some new plays that complimented the skill level of the players on the team.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,221
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Bullrush33 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

They practiced the HB dive more at practice so they can execute it....

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Man, the initial few responses were positive but eventually the Nancy’s show up...

There's plenty of positive but sorry, a lot of us aren't going to act all fine and dandy when some of the things being said should have been an outlook from game 1, or at least from game 7. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

30 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

There's plenty of positive but sorry, a lot of us aren't going to act all fine and dandy when some of the things being said should have been an outlook from game 1, or at least from game 7. 

I think some of you will not be acting “fine and dandy” even if we were 9-0.  This thread was started with positive news about the players looking forward....but still people find a way a **** all over it. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think some of you will not be acting “fine and dandy” even if we were 9-0.  This thread was started with positive news about the players looking forward....but still people find a way a **** all over it. 

I was very much a 7-0 homer and enjoyed what we had while we had it and still think something can be made of this season.  I think there's also been a lot of positive that has come out of this week.  In fact, on one of the threads following the loss I said "wouldn't it be awesome if we came out and beat Cincy" or something to that extent.  Those people are still on this board, but as with any thread, it will be a mix of opinions. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

14 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

These guys can’t penetrate blocks. We are a small and weak team. Strength conditioning huge issue and also Strongs plan to be small and fast. It was a bad call on his part.

Well we got rid of a good strength and conditioning coach because he tweeted the truth about Aaron Lynch's tenure here.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

17 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

These guys can’t penetrate blocks. We are a small and weak team. Strength conditioning huge issue and also Strongs plan to be small and fast. It was a bad call on his part.

You bring up an interesting question.  How is our strength and and conditioning under Coach Moorer as compared to Coach O?  Maybe it’s just the eye test, but we seemed bigger and faster under Coach O than Coach Moorer.  I’m no expert but we also seemed to get far less injuries under Coach O than we get now.  Seems like players are dropping like flies when compared to under xCWT.

Edited by El_Toro_86

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

20 hours ago, Blackice12 said:

I was hoping the purpose of this thread was to discuss that Sterlin Gilbert has installed some new plays that complimented the skill level of the players on the team.

LMAO I literally thought something very similar. 

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Wish Q was back and he just make plays up on the fly and not listen to Gilbert like the UCF game last year.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

So we will win out, but still not win the division because of the stupid Tulane loss. You know this is how it will end up now...