• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Stadium Takeover

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

15 minutes ago, Knight_Light said:

Its in the NCAA Record Books. :)

UCF National Championship in Record Book.jpg

As a poll leader.  Colley doesn't declare a National Champion, but whatever.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, YouCantFinish said:

You may laugh.  But they are in the record book.  I don't see us in there anywhere.....

Probably more laughter about being in an inferior conference no one cares about and only way to win a national championship is to be penciled in, instead of actually getting the chance to beat the top ranked team.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

6 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Probably more laughter about being in an inferior conference no one cares about and only way to win a national championship is to be penciled in, instead of actually getting the chance to beat the top ranked team.

When Louisville was #6 in the nation (at the time) in AAC (along with your team) and then finished the season at 12-1, their lone loss (at home no less) was to UCF, who ran thru the conf undefeated (lone loss that year was to #4 South Carolina by 3 pts) and finished the season #10 after beating Big 12 Champion Baylor.

UCF has been a conf member for 5 plus years with the bulls and UCF has 3 conf titles...while the bulls have yet to even win a divisional title....which should be so easy to do right? Especially since this was an inferior conf and you came over from a powerful BCS Conf.

Edited by Knight_Light
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6

30 minutes ago, puc86 said:

HahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahaha

What's probably got them laughing is our nearly empty stadium yesterday.  We were a 7-1 team going into that game.  And there are some high schools in the Hillsborough area that had bigger crowds.   We were 7-1 yesterday, and that is the best we can do!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

I’m a Bull and I can acknowledge the truth. All the Bulls that run smack on UCF are jealous and player hating. It’s obvious and it’s weak. 

As for the “force feeding ESPN does”....I’d rather they “force feed” that USF is better than UCF....it’s certainly better than them “force feeding” that we are just slightly more than irrelevant as a football program. Scoreboard is all that matters and UCF is crushing us.

I’ll say it again, the gap is widening and the university/football program/fan base can ignore the fact at its own peril.

Build a f**king OCS already!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, SpeedBull said:

I’m a Bull and I can acknowledge the truth. All the Bulls that run smack on UCF are jealous and player hating. It’s obvious and it’s weak. 

As for the “force feeding ESPN does”....I’d rather they “force feed” that USF is better than UCF....it’s certainly better than them “force feeding” that we are just slightly more than irrelevant as a football program. Scoreboard is all that matters and UCF is crushing us.

I’ll say it again, the gap is widening and the university/football program/fan base can ignore the fact at its own peril.

When you donate $50 million to kick it off, write again okay.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

When you donate $50 million to kick it off, write again okay.

I’ll write again right now. It’s not my job to pay for it. It’s the Universities job to figure out how to get it done. Every other school does it. This pour mouth BS is tired and old.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

2 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

That's not a ******* cure-all!

On another note, please stop trying to bypass the profanity filter.

• Downvote 1

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  146

30 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

You guys are up and down just like USF.  We were #2, once. LOL!  You were 0-12.  It's a cycle.  The media has been trying to forget UCF all season.  Just wait for that first loss.  ESPN is salivating to pile on.  The casual national football fan doesn't watch your games and doesn't care about the American.  What they know is force fed to them by ESPN.  It's a big spoonful of you not belonging in the college football playoff.  I dislike UCF because they are our rival, but I think you got the shaft in the rankings to keep you out of the playoffs. 

Up and down like USF? So winning 3 conference titles and 2 NY6 bowls in 5 years on track to winning a 4th title and another trip to the NY6 is up and down? The 2016 - 0-12 is an outlier, not a trend and anyone with an iota of intelligence would agree with that. The trajectory of our two teams couldn't be more different. Talk smack all you want about our stadium, rust and all - at least we have one. And each year we are growing tradition that has one hell of an atmosphere. If you were at the War on I-4 game last year, you would know.

Regarding casual football fans watching UCF - have you seen the ratings our games have been pulling lately? People are tuning in to watch a 21-0 team. Whether they want us to win or lose, they are still watching. That is due to the hype between the team, and probably toothless Alabama fans waiting for that first loss.

Puc86, honest question. Would you seriously choose usf's position over UCF's? We get you all were ranked #2 for a week. Congrats. What does that net you? A participation trophy?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, SpeedBull said:

I’ll write again right now. It’s not my job to pay for it. It’s the Universities job to figure out how to get it done. Every other school does it. This pour mouth BS is tired and old.

Where TF do you think they can get the money to do it?  Don't you think if the money was there they would build a stadium?