• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Stadium Takeover

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,455
  • Days Won:  19

On 11/3/2018 at 8:47 PM, USFPete85 said:

Yep they’re going to have 30k or so 

Good - I hope every seat our fans don't fill gets filled by a UCF fan. We could use the ticket sales. By all means, maybe even make a weekend of it. Have dinner at the Colombia, nice hotel on the beach, Busch Gardens is lovely in November. 

If our bookstore is smart, they will sell so co-branded items at the game that don't make fun of UCF and hope to sell a bunch to their fans. 

My motto when it comes to this - cash every check. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

41 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Good - I hope every seat our fans don't fill gets filled by a UCF fan. We could use the ticket sales. By all means, maybe even make a weekend of it. Have dinner at the Colombia, nice hotel on the beach, Busch Gardens is lovely in November. 

If our bookstore is smart, they will sell so co-branded items at the game that don't make fun of UCF and hope to sell a bunch to their fans. 

My motto when it comes to this - cash every check. 

C.R.E.A.M

dolla dolla bills ya'll 

• Topic Count:  154
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Days Won:  2

I'll be there. I may end up leaving in handcuffs cuz there's only so much **** I'm willing to take from their fans in our house especially if they start throwing beers, but I'll be there.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

I'll be there. I may end up leaving in handcuffs cuz there's only so much **** I'm willing to take from their fans in our house especially if they start throwing beers, but I'll be there.

This **** is on...

FDD1CD4F-76BA-4EF9-88E3-9C64A2F30C6B.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074

On 11/4/2018 at 12:09 PM, CousinRicky said:

We were in Houston's stadium last week.  If that is what $150 million + inflation gets you.......   It was an okay stadium. They did a decent job on restrooms, as far as numbers, but concession lines were all over the concourse blocking people from walking.  A scoreboard (full size) on only one end of the stadium.  Like I said, it was okay.

What did you think of Yulman Stadium?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

57 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

What did you think of Yulman Stadium?

You're asking me to remember back a full year?  Whoa.  Kind of remember it being okay.  One odd thing with it is that the tunnel that the team came through after the game was right through the concourse and they had to hold up foot traffic until the entire team, staff, etc was able to clear.  Don't remember much negative about it but then there weren't many people there to test the restrooms and concessions.  Of course the bleachers were so comfy.  Yep, I'm spoiled.  Yet we manage to survive the away games in bleachers.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074

14 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You're asking me to remember back a full year?  Whoa.  Kind of remember it being okay.  One odd thing with it is that the tunnel that the team came through after the game was right through the concourse and they had to hold up foot traffic until the entire team, staff, etc was able to clear.  Don't remember much negative about it but then there weren't many people there to test the restrooms and concessions.  Of course the bleachers were so comfy.  Yep, I'm spoiled.  Yet we manage to survive the away games in bleachers.

I was pleasantly surprised and I liked it. I found it to be an interesting experience to see all of the players that close. To agree with you on the bleacher issue, I could see a similar stadium with chair backs and cup holders for the donor seats, plus a partial cover for the fans like our baseball stadium has. It seemed well built for such a low price.  That said, given that it was an impromptu mini vacation, I was already having a great time before the game so my impression may be biased. Also, I am not a blind advocate of an on campus stadium just to have one.  I would rather the university be fiscally responsible as they appear to be on the issue.  

Edited by Mission9
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030

Ill be there, drinking and pissy towards any tinmen fans just like they were to me at their piss ant stadium last year

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

49 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Ill be there, drinking and pissy towards any tinmen fans just like they were to me at their piss ant stadium last year

Kick their ass sea bass!