• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

War on I4 at the Cocktail Party

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Hello Brad - I find the referenced post extremely insulting.  I strongly urge you to not condone antisemitism and delete the post or entire thread if you have to. I know you have worked hard to build a unified forum for Bulls fans. You do not want your site to be know as a place that supports antisemitism.  Please delete this thread/post. This type of offensive and insulting behavior should not be tolerated. Please note that as an attorney hate speech is not protected language. Thank you. 

In no way to I condone antisemitism or any of the "antis" for that matter. 

I'm not concerned anyone will think the site condones antisemitism because some yahoo let his autocorrect expose him.

Thanks,

Brad

The above is a copy & paste of our two messages. Your interpretation of a threat is misguided. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

18 minutes ago, BullFan98 said:

I don’t believe this forum condones antisemitism, racism, prejudice or hatred. Please do not prove me wrong. I sent you a message. I strongly suggest you take action. 

After informing your a hate speech lawyer?  I'm not sure how else to interpret that.  But can we point the outrage back at the perp (maybe in another forum)?  Or talk about Game Day?  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  1

Lets let this thread die, and concentrate on getting to 8-0 and get back to business.

All is good in this world.  We beat UCF in w Soccer and took the conference regular season title, and today we will beat the Coogs!

Go Bulls!!!!!!

1 minute ago, BullFan98 said:

The above is a copy & paste of our two messages. Your interpretation of a threat is misguided. 

As is you interpretation that "the site" might support, or be known to support, antisemitism.  Just stop.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, BullFan98 said:

Threatening you or the site...really?  I never threatened you or this sit.  Is that how you interpreted my message??  Because I said you worked hard to build a unified Bulls forum and that I asked you to remove the referenced word or thread if needed, and that I do not think you want this site known for anti-Semitism.  You interpreted that as a threat...come on.  

Ok, your beef is with me, I have been at peak grudge with the tinmen for a while. Honestly, me being a smart "one" on their name yes highbrow and it has taken a spin for the worst. So I will Apologize and leave now, and Brad had answered my question as I was going to self-edit myself but could not see any way how. 

1 minute ago, Brad said:

After informing your a hate speech lawyer?  I'm not sure how else to interpret that.  But can we point the outrage back at the perp (maybe in another forum)?  Or talk about Game Day?  

I also never stated that I was a “hate speech lawyer”. I simply stated, as an attorney hate speech is not protected speech in case you had any concerns. I am all about moving on to talking g about my Bulls, but I am not going to sit back and let you misquote me in public. 

Agreed.

Dudes dropping bad words can take everyone's focus away from what unites us here and instead resort to challenging each other.  Crazy world.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Synagogue shooting this morning in Pittsburgh. No room for hate or hate speech. This is a public forum and families, recruits, and opposing fans will see this material. Anyone defending racist bs can move along. The university is diverse and we’re a diverse cohort. We can’t allow that **** here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46002549

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

As is you interpretation that "the site" might support, or be known to support, antisemitism.  Just stop.

Yes, as in your lack of taking action will be interpreted in that way from the many Bulls fans on this site.