• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

War on I4 at the Cocktail Party

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Let's not fight a weak allegation of racism with cyberbullying.  

There was an accident/mistake.  You really think he meant to call the knights that?

We can ban that word too.  So that if anyone accidentally types it, no one goes into distress.

Any other bad words?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  94
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, BullFan98 said:

This loser, not you MikeG, knows he can edit as well, but his choice to not do so is very telling. 

I just learned the meaning of this word. Never knew the origin and the history behind it.  Crazy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

I haven't heard that word used in about 50 years.

it's now on the bad list.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

Let's not fight a weak allegation of racism with cyberbullying.  

There was an accident/mistake.  You really think he meant to call the knights that?

We can ban that word too.  So that if anyone accidentally types it, no one goes into distress.

Any other bad words?

Mistake?  Yes, a mistake not to edit the word after finding out the meaning of it. If it was truly a mistake the highly offensive word should be edited/deleted. I don’t believe this forum condones antisemitism, racism, prejudice or hatred. Please do not prove me wrong. I sent you a message. I strongly suggest you take action. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

I haven't heard that word used in about 50 years.

it's now on the bad list.

Thank you

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, BullFan98 said:

Mistake?  Yes, a mistake not to edit the word after finding out the meaning of it. If it was truly a mistake the highly offensive word should be edited/deleted. I don’t believe this forum condones antisemitism, racism, prejudice or hatred. Please do not prove me wrong. I sent you a message. I strongly suggest you take action. 

This! Well said.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

This! Well said.

Thank you. This is the one place I can go and escape from all the nonesense going on.  I would hate for this forum to be dragged into that. :iconic_u_black:

17 minutes ago, BullFan98 said:

I believe there is a 15 minute time frame for a member to correct.  It is not unlimited.

I've replied to your message.

As I said to you, the poster exposed himself via his autocorrect.  The word is now on the censored list.  Not a word ever used here.

I don't feel threatening me or the site is the appropriate effort you should be undertaking.  

Edited by Brad
Correct that it is 15 minutes to edit on'e own post

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

I believe there is a 3 or 5 minute time frame for a member to correct.  It is not unlimited.

I've replied to your message.

As I said to you, the poster exposed himself via his autocorrect.  The word is now on the censored list.  Not a word ever used here.

I don't feel threatening me or the site is the appropriate effort you should be undertaking.  

Threatening you or the site...really?  I never threatened you or this site.  Is that how you interpreted my message??  Because I said you worked hard to build a unified Bulls forum and that I asked you to remove the referenced word or thread if needed, and that I do not think you want this site known for anti-Semitism.  You interpreted that as a threat...come on.  

Edited by BullFan98