• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow!  UCF looked good tonight!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I do not want to turn this into anything other than a simple post..  Ucf looked very good tonight... If our quarterback performs as well as theirs did we will win the game@ PSU...  They looked as if they were very well conditioned more so than usc...  They have 16 days to get ready for us so it will be a good game... I think they have a legit shot at finishing in top 3 c-usa....with that said the better they play this year the more impressive our victory will look to computers and humans!  nice job cfu see you in our house!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267
  • Days Won:  0

They were very impressive, especially thier offensive line, giving thier QB tons of time.  And #11, I can't remember his name but he had a couple of incredible catches, especially that one into double coverage where he went up and grabbed it out of the air with his 40" vertical leap!

The QB played well too, however it seemed like he was taking way too much time to release the ball when he was passing, and the secondary was able to read it fairly easily and close quickly.  If he could work on that then thier recievers could get a lot more YAC and really move the ball well.

Great game!

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

Their D-line played very well, compared to SC O-line.  UCFs secondary was the big weak spot on defense.  The receivers were able to get a ton of separation.  Had the DBs been equal to the d-line, it would have been UCFs game.

USC needs o-line work to get their running game in gear.  The only decent rushes, it seemed, came on QB draws.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

This is good.  The UCF-USF game NEEDS to come away with a WINNER and not the team who found a better way to lose!!!

Thanks for your words, good luck with Penn State.  I won't be back here until we are the next game on your schedule - hopefully other Knight fans will give you some breathing room too even though you're next for us.

Take care.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

With all due respect to UCF (who DID move the ball extremely well in the 2nd half), USC gave them points all night.  USC dropped a sure INT for a TD, they gave them a safety, and USC fumbled to give UCF the ball in the red zone, which led to a TD.

There's 16 pts right there.  If USC capitalizes on those mistakes and doesn't make their own, it's 31-6 instead of 24-15.

But that just tells us we need to play a mistake free game, and we can dust these guys off.  IMHO, of course.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

UEI, I know this is foreign to you, but that is called football.  When a player hits another player, it can cause fumbles.  When a player throws a ball, it can be intercepted.  As far as I  saw, I did not see the USC team hand UCF the ball, well, once they did.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

UCF made plays.   Something we didn't do when we played USC.  Hierbstreet did say that he thought USC flattened out after the two quick TDs which is feasible.  ucf did do a good job keeping it close but moral victories don't count.

Hopefully CJL was watching.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

Looks like if our team doesn't come on strong UCF's next victory won't be a moral one.   It was not a W, but the Knights played a solid game and looked much better than we did when we went to USC.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Looks like if our team doesn't come on strong UCF's next victory won't be a moral one.   It was not a W, but the Knights played a solid game and looked much better than we did when we went to USC.

It's hard NOT to look better than we did when we went to USC.