Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
  • Sat., 11/17 Noon; ESPNews  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    Bulls 7 10 0 0 17
    Temple 0 0 10 17 27
               

    upin.gif

     
Sign in to follow this  
MikeG

Breaking news-- it is over-- Germans bombing pearl harbour and the CA 101

Recommended Posts

 
DqOTYMpVsAAGHnV.jpg

A downed plane on U.S. 101, just west of Liberty Canyon Rd near #AgouraHills, has all lanes blocked for unknown duration. No vehicles are involved. Fire crews are on the scene. Avoid the area if possible.

8 replies 73 retweets 152 likes
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
DqOK-AcVsAA85lA.jpg

Just saw a plane crash on the 101

619 replies 2,394 retweets 6,029 likes
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
DqOie_NV4AAEZ23.jpg

DqOLkuNVYAAEygd.jpg?name=mosaic

 

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1054866791976001536?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

 

Finally the answer to the question-- was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour. It wasn't until now-- thanks to Snoopy for finally taking down the Red Baron. (yeah I know-- world war 1 flying ace-- -- let me have it-- I'm rolling).

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually the airplanes go backwards in time through the time vortex. Looks like this time Fritz managed to get catapulted forward in time to complete his mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there live ordinance involved? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Later that afternoon, a man was seen yelling at motorist as they past by; Wer bist du und warum ist dein Auto schneller als mein Flugzeug!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Later that afternoon, a man was seen yelling at motorist as they past by; Wer bist du und warum ist dein Auto schneller als mein Flugzeug!

Who are you and why is your car faster than my plane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Who are you and why is your car faster than my plane

2d9f315d9db471db0bc247ef53a94e99.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some serious JK reporting going on with that crash - I initially thought it was a Messerschmidt based on the markings, so I googled the story.

One news outlet identified the plane as a North American T-6 Texan

Another news outlet identified the plane as a SNJ-5 (a variation of the T-6)

A third outlet said the plane was a Forney F-1 (a plane similar in looks to a Cessna TTx and built in the late 50s)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

Some serious JK reporting going on with that crash - I initially thought it was a Messerschmidt based on the markings, so I googled the story.

One news outlet identified the plane as a North American T-6 Texan

Another news outlet identified the plane as a SNJ-5 (a variation of the T-6)

A third outlet said the plane was a Forney F-1 (a plane similar in looks to a Cessna TTx and built in the late 50s)

First thing I thought was, "How can a piece of German engineering fall out of the sky? That's because it isn't!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No wonder they lost the **** war obviously trying to do the kamikazi thing...poorly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long flight from the caves of South America

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×