Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
NewEnglandBull

So, how bad does it get next week?

May be high scoring but will be close. Houston D is weak. 

Got to play ball control though...our defense can’t catch a cold

6 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

May be high scoring but will be close. Houston D is weak. 

And UCONN's D wasn't?

Houston has Oliver, and our o-line is a bit suspect.

I hope we can pull it off.

Edited by Nebolsky

I wonder if this is how parents that have ugly kids feel about their kids. It’s my team, I love them and I expect nothing but the best for them but I know it’s not going to be pretty. At least we keep winning ugly which is better than the prettiest loss, so I’ll try to focus on that for as long as I can.

3 minutes ago, Nebolsky said:

And UCONN's D wasn't?

We did throw up over 600 yards.  Just did USF things all night as well

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I wonder if this is how parents that have ugly kids feel about their kids. It’s my team, I love them and I expect nothing but the best for them but I know it’s not going to be pretty. At least we keep winning ugly which is better than the prettiest loss, so I’ll try to focus on that for as long as I can.

Pretty sucky analogy, but I get where you're coming from.  No parent worth their salt feels they have ugly kids.  

I just take it one week at a time... right now we're not perfect, but we're perfect.  I don't know, I think they might show up next week because they tend to play to the level of their competition.  I worry more about our play calling and our DC... hopefully having Sawtelle back will help... because tonight they were terrible.  I tend to think it's coaching... but I don't count us out until we're out.

1 minute ago, GaUSFBull said:

Pretty sucky analogy, but I get where you're coming from.  No parent worth their salt feels they have ugly kids.  

I know they don’t know but everyone else knows, I still think we are beautiful but.... that’s why I think my analogy works.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I know they don’t know but everyone else knows, I still think we are beautiful but.... that’s why I think my analogy works.

You just said our team is like an ugly kid ... so you're a pretty ****** parent.  lol  😂

Edited by GaUSFBull