Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today

Recommended Posts

SATURDAY10.20.18FOOTBALL
away_logo Tulsa   home_logo Arkansas     Noon Fayetteville, Ark. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:SEC Network
away_logo Cincinnati   home_logo Temple   Conference Game Noon Philadelphia, Pa. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:ESPNU
away_logo Houston   home_logo Navy   Conference Game 3:30 p.m. Annapolis, Md. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:CBS Sports Network
away_logo SMU   home_logo Tulane   Conference Game 3:30 p.m. New Orleans, La. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:ESPNU
away_logo Memphis   home_logo Missouri     4 p.m. Columbia, Mo. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:SEC Network
away_logo UCF   home_logo ECU   Conference Game 7 p.m. Greenville, N.C. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:ESPN2
away_logo UConn   home_logo USF   Conference Game 7 p.m. Tampa, Fla. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:CBS Sports Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Brad said:
SATURDAY10.20.18FOOTBALL
away_logo Tulsa   home_logo Arkansas     Noon Fayetteville, Ark. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:SEC Network
away_logo Cincinnati   home_logo Temple   Conference Game Noon Philadelphia, Pa. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:ESPNU
away_logo Houston   home_logo Navy   Conference Game 3:30 p.m. Annapolis, Md. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:CBS Sports Network
away_logo SMU   home_logo Tulane   Conference Game 3:30 p.m. New Orleans, La. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:ESPNU
away_logo Memphis   home_logo Missouri     4 p.m. Columbia, Mo. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:SEC Network
away_logo UCF   home_logo ECU   Conference Game 7 p.m. Greenville, N.C. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:ESPN2
away_logo UConn   home_logo USF   Conference Game 7 p.m. Tampa, Fla. Live Stats  Live Video   TV:CBS Sports Network

We need the following to happen for the best results:

1, Tulsa over Arkansas; helps our strength of schedule.

2, UC over Temple; hopefully UC remains unbeaten until we meet in week 10.

3, Houston over Navy; maybe Houston sneaks into the rankings and Navy wears them down.

4, Tulane over SMU; helps our strength of schedule.

5, Memphis over Missouri, helps the conferences over all strength.

6, UCF over ECU; if UCF remains undefeated until we meet them in week 12, we could beat a top 10 opponent going into the CCG and playoff selections.

7, USF over UConn; we must shop them up faster then a Korean Chef during the lunch rush.

P.S. It's always best to know the menu before you dine.

Edited by Azmodi
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't need UCF to beat ECU.  We have literally, no shot, at making the playoffs this year

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, people want to focus on "the dream" of an American Conference Championship.  In order to achieve that dream, UCF needs to lose.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

We don't need UCF to beat ECU.  We have literally, no shot, at making the playoffs this year

 

12 minutes ago, Brad said:

Seriously, people want to focus on "the dream" of an American Conference Championship.  In order to achieve that dream, UCF needs to lose.

There's a whole freaking, long, tedious thread clearly illustrating that UCF winning does nothing for us ..... I just don't get why some can't grasp that.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEVER EVER cheer for UCF - EVER!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beating a undefeated UCF over a single or multiple loss UCF does absolutely nothing for us in terms of the CFP.  The most we can do is win the CCG and make a NY6 bowl. As long as we win out, then we will get the "recognition" we all are seeking. 

Playoffs are out of the question until we make it into a P5 conference, and that won't happen if UCF overshadows us.  I will not be banking on any sort of package deal if there is a conference expansion, especially if UCF looks like the better product.

With that said, I will not be cheering for UCF to win.  But the team really needs to get it together for us to have any shot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

NEVER EVER cheer for UCF - EVER!

Never say never ..... but certainly not in the foreseeable future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best 12:00 game- Temple vs Cincy

who do we chear for????

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Best 12:00 game- Temple vs Cincy

who do we chear for????

I want the Owls to win so the field of unbeatens is narrowed and we should be talked about more.  It really doesn't matter who wins as we play both of them soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...