1 2 3 4 Final
    Bulls 7 10 0 0 17
    Temple 0 0 10 17 27

upin.gif

Sign in to follow this  
SANJAY

Rest of the season

43 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Spot on -- if you are one of the folks who watch the game and also post in the game thread, the roller coaster ride can get quite excessive with the raw emotions pouring out of many fans. Nothing wrong with it but some times I just can't stomach it as the micro-analysis gets a little much for me. We have some folks who post about every single play practically. That is fine I suppose-- but heaven help the player who makes a mistake or turnover in that thread. They get roasted.  And when things are not going well for USF, the vitriol towards the closest available object (or when in doubt, just blame BB, CCS, etc) is often overwhelming. It seems slightly less in the chat area but that might be because less people are in there at any given time.

Some times I just stop watching the thread/chat and simply go back to watching the game itself. I can only take so much anger out of others I guess.

What the heck did BourbonBull do wrong?  Oh wait.....  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

Gritty teams will surprised you. I think they team will break out in the next few games. 

Can’t teach grit.. give me a team that wins in the second half and I’ll show you a championship. This always gets pushed but always responds. 

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Can’t teach grit.. give me a team that wins in the second half and I’ll show you a championship. This always gets pushed but always responds. 

Geez I hope this is right, they've definitely shown heart & pride. They deserve to break out.

Have to think the light bulb will have to turn on soon

The pass game has to improve.  

Despite where I think this team is headed, they are a scrappy bunch. In their 4 games against FBS teams they have been tied or trailed at some point during the 2nd quarter or later, but have outscored those 4 teams 56-21 in the 4th quarter. Are they a team with moxie or a group with talented players who turn it on late? Not sure, but they haven’t given up even when they have been their own worst enemy.