• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Short Week ! . . . 5-0 BULLS vs 1-4 Tulsa

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,944
  • Days Won:  12

Tulsa is 104 in massey composite and similar in Colley. We should win handily 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, MikeG said:

now I don't want to offend you and we know each other well enough for me to joke with you a bit I hope-- but for some reason, I read this as if Eeyore were speaking. El Toro = Ee Yoro? ;) just kidding bud-- hang in there, no one said this season was going to be easy.

image.png.19ec0af2d49a2432432e0604220b043b.png

No offense taken Brother Bluto.   When evaluating the Bulls,  I really try and not look at things through green and gold goggles and I realize that sometimes that comes across as a bit of downer.  I get it.  However, I’m still picking Tulsa in the prediction thread ;)

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

If our offense can put on a similar performance as they did against Umass, without the penalties, we should be okay. If our lack of discipline shows through again, it will be a close game. I think that this team has made improvements on offense and defense, it has just been overshadowed by penalties on both sides of the ball. This game is a good opportunity to put everything together (a complete game) and build confidence heading into Houston. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,733
  • Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

Freshman quarterback Seth Boomer made his collegiate debut last week against Houston, throwing for 227 yards. n Tulsa is ranked 35th in the nation in rushing (206 ypg) and 102nd in passing (190 ypg). The defense has improved this season; after allowing 575 yards per game in 2017, they are giving up 380 per game in 2018. n Tulsa is 15th nationally allowing just 173.4 passing yards per game. Linebacker Cooper Edmiston ranks 4th in FBS with three interceptions on the year. n Tulsa’ offense has been busy on 4th down. They are 14 of 18 (78%) on 4th down conversion attempts this season.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Freshman quarterback Seth Boomer made his collegiate debut last week against Houston, throwing for 227 yards. n Tulsa is ranked 35th in the nation in rushing (206 ypg) and 102nd in passing (190 ypg). The defense has improved this season; after allowing 575 yards per game in 2017, they are giving up 380 per game in 2018. n Tulsa is 15th nationally allowing just 173.4 passing yards per game. Linebacker Cooper Edmiston ranks 4th in FBS with three interceptions on the year. n Tulsa’ offense has been busy on 4th down. They are 14 of 18 (78%) on 4th down conversion attempts this season.

I cringe every time a team goes for it on 4th down against us. Tulsa’s completion percentage doesn’t make me feel any better 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

41 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Just heard Montgomery say that Boomer will start again this week. We got to get into that kid’s grill and get some early and often turnovers.