• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do We See Offensive Creativity This Week?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

47 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

We could win all five, but we could lose all five as well.  You're definitely spot on with your assessment.  If we come out of Houston and Cincinnati 1-2 I'll be happy which is 100% doable.  I think we'll make it out of Philly with a W.  They're so up and down in terms of wins and losses and I don't see them being a huge threat.  Cold weather is always a threat but Lincoln Financial isn't a crazy environment.  In fact RJS seems like a tougher place to win more times than not compared to LF.  

The goal is to get to Black Friday with a chance. We can lose 1. If we lose 2 we need ucf to lose at least 1. The latter is more likely.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

18 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The goal is to get to Black Friday with a chance. We can lose 1. If we lose 2 we need ucf to lose at least 1. The latter is more likely.

The team I’ve seen through 4 games would be extremely fortunate to get to the gnats with only 2 losses.  Lots of potentials pitfalls at the end of the season.  Now, if they turn things around over these next 3 games anything is possible.

Edited by El_Toro_86
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

I personally think he does...it was a little concerning that ECU forced his playing calling to be very predictable...he basically stopped running anything on the outside...just because the opposing d lines up their d ends wide doesn't mean you panic and revert to your safe space the hb dive 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I can't disagree with the latter, but the former can still be a realistic possibility. 

44 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

The team I’ve seen through 4 games would be extremely fortunate to get to the gnats with only 2 losses.  Lots of potentials pitfalls at the end of the season.  Now, if they turn things around over these next 3 games anything is possible.

The team you've seen through 4 games isn't performing much worse than the likes of Houston and Cincinnati.  Both of them have let other inferior teams hang around with them at some point throughout the season. UCF easily looks like the team to beat right now but the rest of the conference is wide open.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

What did Ohio score on UMass? 58? Does that mean we are shooting for 80?

What would C do.....

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215

23 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Until a team proves they can beat us, I’m expecting to win. Houston & UCF proved they could last year. Temple has done nothing this season to show that they should be able to close out a win. While we may be struggling, we have still won every game. There’s something to be said for that. The only games prior to Black Friday that even slightly worry me are Cincy & Houston. Predicting a loss outside of those two is simply being overly pessimistic  

2 hours ago, IBulleve said:

Until a team proves they can beat us, I’m expecting to win. Hwin. Houston & UCF proved they could last year. Temple has done nothing this season to show that they should be able to close out a win. While we may be struggling, we have still won every game. There’s something to be said for that. The only games prior to Black Friday that even slightly worry me are Cincy & Houston. Predicting a loss outside of those two is simply being overly pessimistic  

Last year we had this guy at QB...I believe he wore #9 and he’s gone.  BB is a good QB, however, he’s no QF.  While this team can win every game leading up to C., I believe there are more chances for losses other than Houston and UCiF.  ECU was driving for a tying TD before the pick by Roberts.  GT was going in for a TD in the 4th to open up the lead and fumbled.  Had the Illinois QB made a better throw, they would have scored and won at the end.  Oh, and let’s not forget that we gave up a couple of cheap 2nd half TDs against Elon.  Yes we won all those games and that tells me that this team know how to win but so far their play has not given me the confidence to say I expect them to win all the games except Houston and C.  The only games I expect them to win are UMass and UConn, other than that, unless we play better the rest will be closer than most think.

Edited by El_Toro_86
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

The only games I expect them to win are UMass and UConn,

Don't get caught with that. Once upon a time, the only games I ever expected to win were against FCS teams and the F(x)U teams. I've been cured of having any expectations whatsoever and now just blissfully enjoy the games, hoping not expecting ....

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Don't get caught with that. Once upon a time, the only games I ever expected to win were against FCS teams and the F(x)U teams. I've been cured of having any expectations whatsoever and now just blissfully enjoy the games, hoping not expecting ....

You’re right.   Mcneese should have taught me better.  Thanks for the reality check.  

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215

6 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Last year we had this guy at QB...I believe he wore #9 and he’s gone.  BB is a good QB, however, he’s no QF.  While this team can win every game leading up to C., I believe there are more chances for losses other than Houston and UCiF.  ECU was driving for a tying TD before the pick by Roberts.  GT was going in for a TD in the 4th to open up the lead and fumbled.  Had the Illinois QB made a better throw, they would have scored and won at the end.  Oh, and let’s not forget that we gave up a couple of cheap 2nd half TDs against Elon.  Yes we won all those games and that tells me that this team know how to win but so far their play has not given me the confidence to say I expect them to win all the games except Houston and C.  The only games I expect them to win are UMass and UConn, other than that, unless we play better the rest will be closer than most think.

Yeah, I’m quite aware. Let’s look at these other teams - 

Tulsa - Awful. Can’t find a QB or really much else 

Temple - See above 

UConn - LOL

Cincy - good team, but young. 

Tulane - pretty solid actually 

Yeah, im not super worried