Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
  • Sat., 11/17 Noon; ESPNews  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    Bulls 7 10 0 0 17
    Temple 0 0 10 17 27
               

    upin.gif

     
Sign in to follow this  
Apis Bull

Déjà vu all over again

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I really expected this thread to be about something else entirely.

 I was thinking the same thing for “do we crack it” thread...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

 I was thinking the same thing for “do we crack it” thread...

Or the one that was literally entirely about coke, it took me a couple of days to realize it had nothing to do with the devil’s dandruff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Or the one that was literally entirely about coke, it took me a couple of days to realize it had nothing to do with the devil’s dandruff.

“Devils dandruff”....I am literally laughing my ass off with that one right now...😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hueyhog20 said:

Yes, a win is a win, but it’s like this team just continues to play sloppy ball on offense under CS. We didn’t beat a team with a pulse last season because of this sloppiness, and it’s the same story this year. There has been no improvement and it worries me. 

disagree...TXTech was a decemt team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BullDoug said:

disagree...TXTech was a decemt team.

They were 6-6 going into their bowl. Temple, who we also destroyed, was 6-6 going into their bowl. We beat them early in the year when they were terrible. So our two best wins were teams with .500 records at the end of the year. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BullDoug said:

disagree...TXTech was a decemt team.

By AAC standards maybe, but they stunk overall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 8:32 AM, Hueyhog20 said:

Yes, a win is a win, but it’s like this team just continues to play sloppy ball on offense under CS. We didn’t beat a team with a pulse last season because of this sloppiness, and it’s the same story this year. There has been no improvement and it worries me. 

The offense was not the main culprit in either of our losses last year .... smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Contributing to this discussion only so far as:

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS REDUNDANT

It's a generational pet peeve that's been passed down to me and will go down to my sons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The team will get better as the season progresses.  That is the only deja vu that I see at this point.  Flowers improved significantly from Week 0 San Jose State to the Bowl game again Texas Tech. Even the special teams improved during that time period.

I am expecting the same pattern this year.  

It is also worth noting that once we get around the RB injuries, the running game will be significantly improved from the running backs position when compared to last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, LewSFBulls said:

Contributing to this discussion only so far as:

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS REDUNDANT

It's a generational pet peeve that's been passed down to me and will go down to my sons.

So I'm guessing you weren't a big Yogi Berra fan ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×