• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB change?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  611
  • Days Won:  3

I'm not going to comment on this because I'm saving it for the "Should Strong be fired?" thread next week. Or the "Should USF disband the football program?" thread after that.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

7 minutes ago, ToroDeFuego said:

I'm not going to comment on this because I'm saving it for the "Should Strong be fired?" thread next week. 

Next week? That thread will be going by Saturday evening.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

****, Bullrush got killed on this thread ... come on TBP, we are better than the personal stuff.  Ok to disagree, and I agree mostly with the disagreement, but wow.  

Definitely was irked a bit on some of BB's play but I do agree he is just underdeveloped, and that's his fault.  He hasn't stayed in one place for very long and allowed himself to grow.  So, that just means we're going to grow with him.  

We're 4-0 and the play hasn't been nearly bad enough to warrant a change, but I do get the OP's frustration because I've shared it some.  Hopefully over the next several weeks we'll be saying this less and less and continue getting the results all of us want.  

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, mjadams said:

The last sentence is just awful.

Maybe it was a little harsh... but I expect the Battle and the other two to eventually surpass them. In fact, I would not be surprised if both transferred.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

8 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

The matter was discussed in the stands during the game so it isn't an unreasonable question.

So, anything discussed in the stands during a game is reasonable?  Just because fans, in the heat of the moment, ask the question, doesn't make it reasonable.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

So, anything discussed in the stands during a game is reasonable?  Just because fans, in the heat of the moment, ask the question, doesn't make it reasonable.

This issue is.

Blake looked terrible at times and a change could have sparked something. It is a discussion that is reasonable to have.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

The matter was discussed in the stands during the game so it isn't an unreasonable question.

4 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

Anything like this discussed in the stands is certainly fair game for a thread on a message board .... especially this board.

• Upvote 1