• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB change?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Corey lea said:

Well on the bright side...CWT should have a QB shakeup. This thread is just that dumb.

This post is “just that dumb”......what does this even mean?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

Then I was referring to "that" person

75786160.jpg

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

A lot of butt hurt people. Sheesh. Can anyone bring up a topic and it not be taken personal. I digress. Goodnight gentlemen.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, michibull said:

So you have a kid playing his first season of competitive football in over a year, has us 4-0, in 2 games against P5 teams has over 600 yard passing, 100 yards rushing, 4 TD's and 3 INT's (2 of which were off receivers hands) and led us to come from behind drives in both games and you are dissatisfied because he has struggled a little? 

Actually, from 2015-2017, he's had a total of 24 attempts, and he's had very little time with this offense. Hard to believe that him having a rough game or two comes to a shock to anyone. I think he has tremendous upside, and will put up big numbers again, but the occasional growing pains shouldn't surprise anyone. Somebody brought up a legit question: With a struggling o-line, should we bring in CO and his running ability? Plus, CO has had a full year in the system. I say stick with Blake. The staff went with the guy they think gives them the best chance, and Blake is that guy. Pulling him now would be a REALLY quick hook IMO.

Guest PCBull14
5 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Actually, from 2015-2017, he's had a total of 24 attempts, and he's had very little time with this offense. Hard to believe that him having a rough game or two comes to a shock to anyone. I think he has tremendous upside, and will put up big numbers again, but the occasional growing pains shouldn't surprise anyone. Somebody brought up a legit question: With a struggling o-line, should we bring in CO and his running ability? Plus, CO has had a full year in the system. I say stick with Blake. The staff went with the guy they think gives them the best chance, and Blake is that guy. Pulling him now would be a REALLY quick hook IMO.

What growing pains. We had WAY more bad passes then that during the CWT era and still put up points in bunches. This offense is just bad, bad all around for this team. But hey I'd love to be a believer, but you're not selling me on putting up yards on two average at beat teams. Then getting physically dominated against Illinois and ECU. USF is not a very good offensive football team, and judging from last night...as I said last season. The defense looked good because the competition sucked. We looked lost on both sides of the ball. 

Sadly all i saw was coaches cursing at players like that;s going to do anything. New week same thing from this staff. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

What growing pains. We had WAY more bad passes then that during the CWT era and still put up points in bunches. This offense is just bad, bad all around for this team. But hey I'd love to be a believer, but you're not selling me on putting up yards on two average at beat teams. Then getting physically dominated against Illinois and ECU. USF is not a very good offensive football team, and judging from last night...as I said last season. The defense looked good because the competition sucked. We looked lost on both sides of the ball. 

Sadly all i saw was coaches cursing at players like that;s going to do anything. New week same thing from this staff. 

There are issues with the offense right now, no doubt, but it looks like the O Line and maybe some of the play calling. Not sure if it's all on Blake. CWT's offense was horrid the first 1 1/2 seasons, but Q was there the whole time with CWT....and there were certainly growing pains there as well,.. Blake is still very new to working with this first-team offense. He's 4-0. Give it time.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  78

Why haven't we seen Ryshene Bronson? Is he hurt, or is he being outplayed to the point of zero playing time? I seem to remember him being pretty skilled

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649

Actually, without BB we would be 1-3 at this point. The other two are division 3 talent level. 

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Corey lea said:

Actually, without BB we would be 1-3 at this point. The other two are division 3 talent level. 

The last sentence is just awful.