• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB change?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

23 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am sure he is fine, but Jesus there is a reason why he lost his job. He will go somewhere and get another chance and he can try to prove himself again, but there is no guarantee that he will start. 

There’s only 1 school in the entire country he’s guaranteed not to start at. Guess which one.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

There’s only 1 school in the entire country he’s guaranteed not to start at. Guess which one.

USF🤪...seriously I don’t think he starts at UGA, Bama, ucf, PSU, NC state, WVU, Auburn, Oregon, Mizzu,  Oaklahona to name a few...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

4 hours ago, JTrue said:

Do you really believe he's not any good or are you just dug in too deep into the your dislike of transfers that you had to say something like this?

He lost his job to a true freshman and gave up rather than fight for the job back.    I heard QBs are too green to do anything in their first year of starting so I guess it is a reasonable question to ask if the team's success been because of him or the players surrounding him

8 hours ago, chapelbull said:

He lost his job to a true freshman and gave up rather than fight for the job back.    I heard QBs are too green to do anything in their first year of starting so I guess it is a reasonable question to ask if the team's success been because of him or the players surrounding him

Considering they almost lost to Syracuse yesterday without him, it’s not that reasonable.

13 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

USF🤪...seriously I don’t think he starts at UGA, Bama, ucf, PSU, NC state, WVU, Auburn, Oregon, Mizzu,  Oaklahona to name a few...

I don’t think he’s the best QB in football by any stretch, but he’s **** good. And it’s just bad luck/timing that Clemson also has a kid behind him that’s being referred to as a generational talent. So it is entirely possible for Bryant to be excellent AND lose his job.

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Considering they almost lost to Syracuse yesterday without him, it’s not that reasonable.

You mean in the 18 year old true freshman that beat him out's first collegiate start in which he was knocked out in the 2nd quarter?   That game they almost lost. 

I guess if he stuck around, then he could have showed his grit and led them to a thrilling comeback instead of the other freshman

3 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

You mean in the 18 year old true freshman that beat him out's first collegiate start in which he was knocked out in the 2nd quarter?   That game they almost lost. 

I guess if he stuck around, then he could have showed his grit and led them to a thrilling comeback instead of the other freshman

I’ll take a team full of grit-less players like Bryant. Where do I sign up?

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

I’ll take a team full of grit-less players like Bryant. Where do I sign up?

apparently Dabo didn't think so

Just now, chapelbull said:

apparently Dabo didn't think so

No ****. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

So,  just so that I understand and get this correct. 

This young man should sit behind an all world QB for 2 years, start for one year and lead his team to a 12 and 2 record,  start 3 games the next year, also leading his team to a 3 and 0 record, then get "passed over" for a freshman and use up the rest of his eligibility at the whim of the coach? 

• Upvote 2